Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Couldn't remember, your right... away from TS and hurt my ribs last weekend (hurts to go from standing and sitting). Thanks for reminding me.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Couldn't remember, your right... away from TS and hurt my ribs last weekend (hurts to go from standing and sitting). Thanks for reminding me.
    Um dude... you don't need the Touchstone to activate Exhibition. Start the Exhibition app then tap, er, Start Exhibition.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Um dude... you don't need the Touchstone to activate Exhibition. Start the Exhibition app then tap, er, Start Exhibition.
    Damn I am way out of it today... I knew that.... didn't really think of it for the clock function, I have done it multiple times to play around with exhibition apps.

For some reason I associate that clock with the TS, I think it's because I am constantly trying to hit a notification and the screen changes. It always annoys me when the screen changes to the weird blurry grass image and its sitting on my desk at work.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12