1.    #1  
    ...I am abandoning my Pre2. I bought myself and the wife one each on eBay since I figured the Pre3 would never see the light of day. However, I managed to snag one off eBay, so I'm going to store my Pre2 as a backup for my wife.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    congrats on that. I was planning on getting an att Pre 3, but can't justify spending so much on a phone with no insurance and little to no support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    ...I am abandoning my Pre2. I bought myself and the wife one each on eBay since I figured the Pre3 would never see the light of day. However, I managed to snag one off eBay, so I'm going to store my Pre2 as a backup for my wife.
    Um, yeah I am jealous. I would love a Verizon Pre 3. Does anyone know the winning lottery numbers for tonight?
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jopamora View Post
    anyone know the winning lottery numbers for tonight?
    4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell209 View Post
    congrats on that. I was planning on getting an att Pre 3, but can't justify spending so much on a phone with no insurance and little to no support.
    I still have my Pre2 in case something happens to it. I make my living off of technology, and I couldn't resist this splurge once I saw there was a Doctor available for it and Preware patch support from Sconix coming soon.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    grats to you man. LOL im stuck here on sprint.