Global Posts
    690 Global Posts

I've had this symbol for awhile now since I had my Pre seems to be there all the time anybody know the cause of this or what it means?
    The crosshairs signify GPS radio on. followed by wifi signal strength, and phone network bars.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Sorry would of specified the gps symbol. But I was on my phone and couldn't edit. Okay thanks. Not use to seeing it coming from 1.4.5
    Quote Originally Posted by giggles View Post
    Click to view quoted image

I've had this symbol for awhile now since I had my Pre seems to be there all the time anybody know the cause of this or what it means?
    It looks like you're using Warlord's top bar patch. Download and run 3.14 version of WSQI, it has an option to squarify the corners so you lose those rounded corners.
    I've never even seen that before, I kind of want to use that patch now..
    Quote Originally Posted by giggles View Post
    Click to view quoted image

Thanks for asking, giggles, I was wondering the same thing ever since I did the Sprint Franken Pre 2 procedure last week.

So, my question: is there any reason to turn the GPS off? If it's off, will it come back on automatically when needed? Sorry for being so dumb about GPS etc. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    It looks like you're using Warlord's top bar patch. Download and run 3.14 version of WSQI, it has an option to squarify the corners so you lose those rounded corners.
    wow just saw this. that sounds fantastic. when 2.2.4v of the patch gets up ill try that. and pre know this is 2 months late but in location services you can toggle the settings. I just use mode switcher though to handle that.