1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I often have to join conference call, which involves dialing a phone number, then enter a room number.
    something like 00153698754 then 45698725 then the call can start...
    Is there a way to store alltogether the phone number and room number?
    So I do not have to type each and every time the room number.

Tks

Palm Pre 2 WebOS 2.1.0
  2.    #2  
    Anybody?

I have tried things like:
    <PhoneNumber>P<Bridge number>#
    But that does not work...
    What am I doing wrong?
    There's an app that does something like this. I don't use it, but I put the required pieces into the UberCalendar patch so you could just push a button in a calendar event.

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...idgecalldialer

I'm not affiliated with the app. I have not used it either.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Just doctored and frankenpre2 but I had a simpler dailer - that I downloaded like an year ago(free) that is doing exactly the same - no as fancy as bridge dialer but does the job as good. Seems that the app didn't get re downloaded so I'll have to figure out what happened but I was using it a lot too.
    Have to check my old pre- when I get home and see what the name of the app is an if it's available still in the catalog.
    I think your best bet is to save the number, with a p (pause?) or t (tap?) between the number and bridge number (can't remember the exact character, but one does a brief pause before sending the bridge numbers, the other waits for a tap).

What I would LOVE would be a patch so that instead of just making any phone number tappable (a la Palm OS ten years ago) but would also let you tap any following numbers that are NOT a phone number and treat them as the bridge/extension to the previous number.

Anyone?
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.