1.    #1  
    I just got a new Pre 2. Synced with Google contacts but I have a couple people that have 50+ profiles linked and they are incorrect. In my Google contacts, they are seperate. But maybe cuz these contacts share the same emails or something, they automatically linked. How do I unlink them?
    just go to the contact, press edit, press the triangular arrow on the right side of the contact name, the linked names will drop down.

tap contacts you want to unlink.
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    IT is a pain in the behind but you will have to manually unlink them. I have not found any way to do this either. I have had to do this several times. If you accidentally add/link someone with the same email as another user then all of their contacts/ids get linked automatically. I have had to deal with it several times since my 3 siblings and my dad share the first and last name (not the middle) and my dad was using one of my email address.

When synergy works it works much better than Android version (android can't link more than 5 accounts). I just wish there was a way to select multiple accounts when linking or unlinking as it would cut down on the time it takes to fix things considerably.