1.    #1  
    Hi

For some reason my streaming apps are not streaming anything. THese were working fine recently. For example the BBC radio app or Tunein Radio apps are streaming nothing. I tried bunch of channels but got nowhere.

Touchpad can stream the same BBC app`s channel btw.

On the otherhand the Ampache app streams fine from my local server. Though I suspect that they have different audio format streams.

Any ideas? Has anyone experienced any similar issue?

thanks
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    on my verizon fraken pre. It steams audio and video just fine. Have you just removing any patches or modifications you could of made before this.
    Quote Originally Posted by karun View Post
    Hi

For some reason my streaming apps are not streaming anything. THese were working fine recently. For example the BBC radio app or Tunein Radio apps are streaming nothing. I tried bunch of channels but got nowhere.

Touchpad can stream the same BBC app`s channel btw.

On the otherhand the Ampache app streams fine from my local server. Though I suspect that they have different audio format streams.

Any ideas? Has anyone experienced any similar issue?

thanks
    When you say "BBC radio app" do you mean the UKRadio app. I'm the author of that app.
    The webos audio sometimes breaks for all apps using the way UKRadio and Tunein streams audio. Have you tried rebooting your phone? (holding the power button down the top and pressing Power then Restart). You should find it all starts working again.

regards

Stuart
  4.    #4  
    expectingtofly

It looks like the music app lost its ability to stream mp3s. I have restarted the phone but no avail.
  5.    #5  
    It was the ad blocker