1. 27
    Hello,
    I seem to have a problem on my Pre 2.
    By default, the calender's first day of the week is Monday.
    Under Preferences and Accounts, I have changed it to Sunday a few times.
    However, after a while, it seems to always go back to Monday.

Is this a known issue?
    Is there a resolution?
  2. 27
    Hello.
    What is your default calendar service? I am guessing you aren't getting responses because this isn't a known issue that I have ever seen over 7 webOS devices (2 Pres, 2 Veers, 2 TouchPads, and Pre2). All using google calendars as default.

Do you happen to be using an exchange server? My exchange calendar at work is set to default to Monday as start of week. I have never synced it with a webOS device though. I believe start of the weak can be controlled by the system admins, so you could possibly be stuck with it if that's the case.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I don't have an answer for this, but while we are on the topic of the calendar how do you add more alerts to an event? I like to add 2 normally. Is there anything in preware?
  5. 27
    Thanks for the responses.
    My default calender is Google's.
    Have you checked any settings on the google side? My only thought could be a setting on the server side throwing off webOS.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  7. 27
    It's been alright since my oroginal post above.
    However, I updated an app today that required a restart.
    Upon restart, the first day of the week was re-set to Monday.
    I have checked my Google calender and Sunday is the first day of the week.
    Weird, I've got no other ideas at this point.

Only other question, do you have any other accounts synced with anything else with webOS? The only other thing I can think of is it pulling a Synergy setting from another account that you aren't using in calendars.