1.    #1  
    Hey I am thinking about selling my Sprint FrankenPre 2. I just don't know if it would be wise to wait a few weeks or so to see if the prices go up. I put flash on it and everything, and I have 2 Touchstone chargers. It's only a few weeks old so it's in perfect condition. What is a fair price to sell it for?
    Well we do have a market place here in the forums. As for the price....Pre 2s are going for $85-200 on ebay/craigslist. Members of this forum will frankentize for around $40-50 so I'd say anywhere between $150-225 sould be your price range.

Can I ask why in the world you are getting rid if it if its only a couple weeks old?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orkavic View Post
    Hey I am thinking about selling my Sprint FrankenPre 2. I just don't know if it would be wise to wait a few weeks or so to see if the prices go up. I put flash on it and everything, and I have 2 Touchstone chargers. It's only a few weeks old so it's in perfect condition. What is a fair price to sell it for?
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $a$ $Sprint$ $Pre$ $2$ $cannot$ $be$ $activated$ $onto$ $a$ $Sprint$ $line$ $other$ $than$ $the$ $one$ $linked$ $to$ $the$ $original$ $comm$ $board$. $I$ $sold$ $mine$ $to$ $someone$ $looking$ $to$ $make$ $their$ $own$ $Sprint$ $Pre$ $2$.
  4.    #4  
    Okay cool. I'm just considering whether it would be worth it to get into the Frankenizing business..