Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    ok going to update now
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Ok so i updated to 25013 been getting a lot of dropped calls here!!!! There is another lady here that has sprint and her number is 4396? She just updated hers on friday?

Which one should i be using? Located about 3 hours west of chicago in zip 52031????

Help please. I can barely make a call with out it dropping in a few minutes
    I answered this in your other thread. If you don't like the new PRL, just roll it back by installing the old. You are using the correct one.
    Where to get latest PRL file for sprint?
    I'm on frankenpre2 and need to update it. Got an email that I'm still on older version and Sprint is doing major change which will leave me with no service if I don't update the prl.
    I'm on 61081, which for sure is old
    Current PRL (55052) : http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...5&d=1460074191

*Taken from post #737 of this thread
    Thanks. What is the difference between corporate and non corporate one?
    I tried to search on XDA but found outdated ones
    Just noticed you posted the thread link too - thanks.
    I found newer one on there in post #779 - 55055.
    My frankenpre2 started draining the battery few months back and didn't hold for a whole day even being on wifi for the most part, so I enabled mode switcher which helped but it's annoying with all the triggers and no way to skip a notification and the ok cancel buttons.
    Anyway I'll disable mode switcher and see if I'll have better battery life.
    Quote Originally Posted by 60RH View Post
    Thanks. What is the difference between corporate and non corporate one?
    I tried to search on XDA but found outdated ones
    Just noticed you posted the thread link too - thanks.
    I found newer one on there in post #779 - 55055...
    Honestly not sure of the difference between them anymore (been such a long time). I didn't post the newer one because there were some people questioning it. But glad you found it.
    I'm using 60797. Is this bad? I haven't thought about this in ages. I don't remember how to change it if i wanted to.

Lifecalls = 011041, Lifetimer = 088633. Keep on trucking, little FrankenPre!
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    I don't know either if it's bad or not. I guess if you don't have connection issues or coverage one you should be good.
    I'm having a lot of these in my new place and not sure if the PRL update will help, but it seems that Sprint knows that I haven't updated that in a while and got a corporate email about it. My phone is company funded one so that's why the question about it.
    My wifes Galaxy S6 is behaving even worst and it's new. It's will skip a digit or 2 when punching access codes for conference calls and sometimes she can hear whoever is calling but they can't hear her. Only a good all restart fixes that. So I guess I'm still better of with my 7 year old pre(just the comm board of course)

I've only updated to the 55052 but don't see any difference so far.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234