Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    ^Yha Thats what i was looking to do but can you still do that without breaking the commboard in the fraken pre 2. have u done it?
    Quote Originally Posted by giggles View Post
    Successfully updated to 21081 using the instructions in post 399. Using woqi command line. Device info shows prl correctly and noticeable service improvement on fraken pre 2. Thanks meet

Nice now we have a reliable way to update are prl. Think we could eventually update and tweak network settings.
    Right here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-tips-information-resources/236242-increase-speed-your-evdo-connection.html
    Successfully updated to 21081 using the instructions in post 399. Using woqi command line. Device info shows prl correctly and noticeable service improvement on fraken pre 2. Thanks meet

Nice now we have a reliable way to update are prl. Think we could eventually update and tweak network settings.
    Right here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...onnection.html

It stays tweaked even after a doctor
    Stay thirsty, my friends
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Nice! doing it now(did it on my pixi- before).. but sprint dosent want to give me the msl lol...
    Nice! doing it now(did it on my pixi- before).. but sprint dosent want to give me the msl lol...
    Tell them you were told you needed to reactivate a device due to problems with the device.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Longshotx View Post
    Tell them you were told you needed to reactivate a device due to problems with the device.
    Yha the first two reps didnt want to lol... 3rd was happy to tho.
    Thread should be pinned. It works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longshotx View Post
    Thread should be pinned. It works.
    Or merged with this one: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-pre-plus/277596-sprint-prl-update.html
    How To update your Sprint PRL, Guide written by Xandua73 originally and tweaked and simplified by matteebee13.
    Thanks for the credit, it goes mostly to Xanadu73. Most people on this site are great about that and paying it forward too. It's the main reason I've stayed with webOS through thick and thin... Threads like this where we all pitch in and get the job done!
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matteebee13 View Post
    Thanks for the credit, it goes mostly to Xanadu73. Most people on this site are great about that and paying it forward too. It's the main reason I've stayed with webOS through thick and thin... Threads like this where we all pitch in and get the job done!
    I know right? as a community we always figure something out and get it done. webos FTW
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    It might be worth mentioning that you should restart your device after updating the PRL. I wasn't getting a 3G connection until I restarted. Kind of freaked me out a little at first!
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    So which one should I be using ? 60681 11115 or 21081 .. I was on 60680 before I manually updated to 60681. Sprint pre2.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    It might be worth mentioning that you should restart your device after updating the PRL. I wasn't getting a 3G connection until I restarted. Kind of freaked me out a little at first!
    I didnt need to restart mine. worked perfectly fine.

and zip, Depends where you live.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Hey worked great thanks!
    giggles likes this.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Updated to latest prls for CDMA only phones. There is a newer prl 11117 and 51xxx but those are for gsm phones.
    This worked for me. I upgraded my prl from 60680 to 60683.
    I used the WOSQI, and when it brought up the DOS prompt on my Win7 pc, I just copied and paste (using right click) the instructions (changing the name of the file of course) and it worked like a charm. I also didn't have reboot my phone. Checked Device Info and it's updated.
    I used a Sprint PRL meant for their mobile broadband cards and have not had a problem. It's PRL 60750.

Get eUpgrades support
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    hmm.. Well, whatever the case I guess thats okay but these prls provide optimal coverage.
    I'll use the one you posted to see if I notice a difference. It'll be a good experiment.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Well. If you have good verizon coverage in your area. You can use the 3g roaming one which is super useful. Or just choose the latest one here so you get improvements to your signal from new towers/coverage upgrades from sprint.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast