Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah, I bought a GSM Pre 2 from eBay when it looked like my order from HP was going to get cancelled. Finally, out of the blue I received a shipping notice from HP for my Pre 2 after I had gotten one off of eBay. Now I have been trying to sell the one I just got from HP to recover the money I spent on ebay but haven't had any luck so far.
    How much did you pay? They are currently going for $20 US more than what I paid 2 weeks ago. A couple weeks before that they were another 10 to 20 below what I paid, some folks were paying 40 less than I paid.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    How much did you pay? They are currently going for $20 US more than what I paid 2 weeks ago. A couple weeks before that they were another 10 to 20 below what I paid, some folks were paying 40 less than I paid.
    Paid about $150 with shipping.
    Surprised you haven't recovered that. Cheapest I have seen lately was around (maybe in) the 150 range plus shipping.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Surprised you haven't recovered that. Cheapest I have seen lately was around (maybe in) the 150 range plus shipping.
    Yeah, I've had a couple of offers and then one guy said he bought a Pre 3 instead, and another one said he was waiting a couple of days and then never heard anything again.

I think most people on here are looking for Verizon ones instead of my GSM one.

I don't have quite enough posts here to post on the marketplace yet either, lol.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    You can easily regains that on ebay or for more. I paid 130 for mine tho. new in box without a scratch.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12