Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    The light bar lights up for notifications but its nor lighting up when I make back or forward gestures, anyone know what might be causing this?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Reseted data and apps, it works now, must have been something in preware.
    Mine stopped working when I set the brightness too low.
    This is off on a different track, but does anyone know if I can stop the light bar from showing up for email & still get the notification to show? I have accomplished the light bar not showing up by turning alters off in the preference section but can't figure out how to get the notification to show (by notification I mean the white envelope and blurb that says what email came in)
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    You might want to check preware, there might be something there I saw for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by KCatGU View Post
    This is off on a different track, but does anyone know if I can stop the light bar from showing up for email & still get the notification to show? I have accomplished the light bar not showing up by turning alters off in the preference section but can't figure out how to get the notification to show (by notification I mean the white envelope and blurb that says what email came in)
    Under Settings, Screen and Lock, turn off Blink Notifications. I still get the icon when I get a new email.