1.    #1  
    I had this problem a long time ago with the TP but now its doing it on the Pre2. I use google calender. I wouldn't mind switching but does anyone know why somethings will sync and others won't? Which calender is the most realiable?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Look in Preware for google sync behavior patch. Toggle the calendar off in the accounts app, install the patch, restart Luna. Toggle back on the calendar.

See link in my signature for more detail.

cheers.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    I have not tried the patch, so that might get the job done. For me, I switched to hotmail using the exchange server set up. More detail here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...ernatives.html
  4.    #4  
    Well now google calender syncs fine however I can not get any other calendars to sync. I want to use google calender as my work calender and then use my palm or yahoo calender for other events. Yahoo has all sorts of issues syncing with webOS so I am not surprised its not working, but my palm profile not syncing, that doesn't make sense to me. Anybody have an idea why its doing this?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    For Google calendar it is usually one event that creates that. I had problems frequently. So I have to check often the web calendar to see if everything is OK. I find that if I edit many events in a small time interval some of them don't sync and then can cause problems later on.
    Check out the topic of Google first sync patch. There is some info there that could help you.
    Regarding the other calendars I can't help you as I haven't used them.
    Global Posts
    402 Global Posts
    I have the Palm pre 2 on sprint and have had the same issues with not synicing but only in one direction, the events I schedule on my phone. The other way works just fine with all the info updating when I enter it on the web site. Another option is just to use Google calendar mobile to enter info so that it syncs to your phone and it is easy to load the page on the palm pre 2 and even add it to your lancher for quick access. This way you can still use the calendar to view events, but you have to use google mobile calander to enter any infomation. Not perfect but until Palm has a 2.2 that fixes it, so be it. What is interesting is that the contacts work fine.