That's good news.
Originally Posted by bevo_7
2. PRL - I did an update several days ago, it reported 60681 then and it still reports that 60681 number.
Issues, I think anyway:
That's intended. The only thing it will affect is the Blackboard app for college students since that app is specific to Sprint devices. There is a patch for getting around that in Blackboard though.
1. Looking under Device Info I'm questioning the model that appears, P102EWW. The carrier shows as Verizon.
Is this correct?
Automatic is default and you should leave it as such.
2. Phone, Preferences, phone number is correct, Network shows as Sprint. Can I leave Voice Network as Automatic seeing as the PRL appears to have 60681? or does it have to be Sprint only?
Make sure the phone isn't stuck in headset mode. You can test for this by checking your voicemail and then hitting the speakerphone mode. The icon will also have a headset if it's stuck in headset mode. If this is the case, pour graphite power (sand down pencil lead) into the headset jack, shake the device, and empty out. Insert a headphone jack into the device multiple times.
3. I can call the phone, it rings, NO VOICE, so I can't answer or check Voice mails left. Sounds for email arrivals, phone rings, all work fine so I know the speaker is fine. Network confusion?? What's up?
It deletes any existing carrier apps. That's it.
4. Forum hit for letting the Franenpre2 go thru Updates, so I did. Any issues here?
Preware was never allowed in the App Catalog. The Preware Documentation app is present, but only explains the nature of homebrew and Preware.
5. PreWare in App Catalog. Is it no longer available for Sprint Frankenpre2's?
Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
MMS problem? I don't know about this, but search around for an MMS fix.
6. Verified - texts go fine to another SPrint account. text with attachment will NOT. Wifi - OK.
Open the phone app, swipe top left menu. Tap Preferences.
Been blog hunting and have a,
#7 "advanced system phone prefs"
Where is this setting and how do I modify it on a Sprint Frankenpre2?