1.    #1  
    I know it has been said before but man this should have been the original Pre. Such a fantastic experience with my phone now. It just works and does everything that I need it to do. Eloquent and intuitive.

Tack on all of the homebrew customizations and I remember why I fell in love with WebOS in the first place. I am going to treat this phone very gingerly as it might be the end of my webOS journey and I hope it lasts me a good while.
    in the same situation,

however, I do like the pebble shaped pre more. I wouldn't have bought Pre 2 if not for the fact my pre isn't gonna hold another two year and sprint is getting expensive.
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    I strongly agree with the above statements. I loved my Pre- but the Pre 2 is so much more. If you like me can't get a 3 go with a 2 you will not be let down. It's a solid device with lots of power. I have yet to experienced a single slowdown or freeze. But if you are in to apps look for another device.
    Ok...so I've been wanting to do this and now since the Pre2's are dropping in price and I don't think my Sprint Pre- is going to last. what are the drawbacks? I've read a little about the PRL thing...is that still and issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne173 View Post
    Ok...so I've been wanting to do this and now since the Pre2's are dropping in price and I don't think my Sprint Pre- is going to last. what are the drawbacks? I've read a little about the PRL thing...is that still and issue?
    List of common bugs:
    - Text messages taking 5-10 seconds to appear to send
    - Text messages not appearing at all until after a reboot (only happened twice in a two month period)
    - Unusual battery drain (8% per hour, normal is 3-4%)
    - Critical memory error and frozen/unusable Pre2 until Backups is disabled

That's pretty much it. Of course, every device has its problems.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.