Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bckrupps
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Sorry for the another i love it post but i picked up the touchpad on a firesale and just got my pre 2 on ebay. These products are amazing. I absolutely love the operating system. The phone is great. I am one happy camper. I was wanting an iphone 5 when it comes out but most of what that can do app wise i can do on my ipad 2. Im sticking with webOS. I still love apple also. Android sucks apps be damned.
    Soorma and Riz Parvez like this.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Does anyone think TTS will come to the Pre2? I'm debating getting one to replace my Pre Plus.
    I'm glad you like it! This is why this community has prospered through so many storms!
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCook View Post
    Does anyone think TTS will come to the Pre2? I'm debating getting one to replace my Pre Plus.
    They didn't put the hardware in the Pre2 to be able to do that. I think it's missing a coil. I hope they update it for text message syncing, though.
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCook View Post
    The hardware is not capable.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    The amount of patches available is insane. Its like a free appstore you cant put down lol. Im assuming these arent saved through the backup app? I mean do people have to write them all down in case of a restore or software update cause i cant remember them all already lol. Im also surprised i cant find more overclocking info like the touchpad. So many settings can be changed. It explains them but im an apple expert but a webOS dummy still