1.    #1  
    So I got my new unlocked Pre 2 today went to T-Mobile unlocked it and all is working well I installed PreWare and some patch but when ever I try some of my patches i use to use on my Pre + on sprint Like 4x4 icons battery as percentage and many others are saying not yet ava. for WebOS version 2.1 I guess there is not much love for the WebOS anymore after the whole thing went down with HP and so on...

Any Idea if these will be updated for WebOS 2.1 and if not point me to were I can try to do it my self? or is there another way to get it on there and i am just to stupid to find it I have been out of the WebOS for a while just moved back and I have to say I like my Pre 2

Thanks
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
  2. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    The launcher is no longer patchable in webOS 2.x. It's annoying, but webos 2.1 and the Pre2 is worth it.

Battery as percent can be had as part of the Advanced System Menus Framework patch.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    The launcher is no longer patchable in webOS 2.x. It's annoying, but webos 2.1 and the Pre2 is worth it.

Battery as percent can be had as part of the Advanced System Menus Framework patch.
    Thank you for the fast reply that sucks big any way i can use the old launcher? only thing i see diff is the Just type and i wish that was off any ways lol

Thanks
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI