1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I need help with doing a Sprint FRankenPre2. IS there anyone in Orange County who can do it for me? I have the sprint pre and a new in box verizon pre 2. I guess the software part (step 16) is the part that is making me nervous.. I will pay....
    Thanks
    Last edited by ogloco21; 09/06/2011 at 02:19 PM.
    I'm on Long Beach and asked the same thing but there was no one local. So I did it myself and so can you.

Just take your time, read the instructions 2 or 3 times, watch the videos a few times and you'll be fine. It took me about a week to get up the courage but I was more prepared than I thought.

Hardware videos:

FrankePre Live! The Video - GSM

- CDMA

Software videos: Not really up to date but for someone like me with little experience with Linux, it gave me a good idea of what to expect and a few tips.

Read, watch and go slow. If a chubby fingered 54 year old woman like me and do it, just about anyone can.
    I'm in Chino. Might be able to help out Thursday or Friday if you want to make the drive.
    it isn't that difficult. I had zero previous linux knowledge and I did the whole process in about 10 hours, one saturday.
    I'm in Laguna.
    I love Nerdy Girls.
    Oh... I should totally follow this BAMF www.twitter.com/demiroquai
    I can help if you wanna drive out to San Berdu