1.    #1  
    My contacts will not stabilize since my FrankenPre conversion. The same contacts keep disappearing no matter whether I add them manually or import them from Gmail. And of course the most important ones disappear (my Mother, Father and Sister, my Brother seems to stick okay).

Has anyone else had this issue (I searched for "contacts" in this forum and didn't see anything similar)? Do I need to Doctor with the FrankenPre Doctor?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/05/2011 at 09:59 PM.
  2.    #2  
    I think I figured it out. Somehow, the contacts that kept disappearing were all linked to my Mother's profile multiple times (how's a total of 88 links). I deleted and unlinked everything and so far I think that it is working.
    Glad you got it sorted out. I read your post and kept trying to check my FrankenPre2 for contacts solutions for you. Good to see it was a (hopefully) easy fix for you.
  4.    #4  
    Well, I may have spoken too soon. They're gone again. I'll keep working on it and report back.
  5.    #5  
    I think we can officially call this solved. I still had some errant links to delete and I saved the contacts with the most trouble to my launcher.

It's been several days and multiple restarts and nothing has disappeared.