1.    #1  
    Have been randomly checking hoping some unlocked GSM Pre2s would show up on the HP site... It has been pulled, Veer still posted as out of stock, but no more VZW or GSM unlocked Pre2 info in the store.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I have been refreshing the same page a couple times a day and just noticed this myself *sad panda face*. Here's to hopefully picking up a cheap veer!
    Last edited by Nightburn; 09/03/2011 at 02:11 PM.
    Glad I got a GSM Pre 2 the other week (if it ever shows up). Sad to see it gone though, would have been nice to have a back up for $50.
    yup, glad I just got my shipping notification Friday.

You can thank all the greedy ******bags who were buying them all up at $50 to try to resell for $140-$200 for HP running out of stock.

Glad I got one when I did and don't have to pay these guys a premium for one and reward them for their actions.
    They're still available on Verizon's site. $49.99 w/ 2yr contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    True, but you could have bought one from HP for $50 without a contract extension.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightburn View Post
    I have been refreshing the same page a couple times a day and just noticed this myself *sad panda face*. Here's to hopefully picking up a cheap veer!
    Yeah we have Veers and we are happy with them, had been hoping to get an unlocked GSM Pre3....

Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    Yeah we made the switch to ATT from Sprint to get away from the CDMA garbage, would love to have picked up an unlocked Pre2 at even $99... looking at eBay, maybe my wife will get a Pre2 for her B-Day under $200 unlocked....
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    amazon has some unlocked gsm pre 2 for 150. and the hp veer for 91+. i got the pre 2 this past tuesday
    Motorola i95cl> i733> i760> i860> i880> ic902> Palm Pre> HTC EVO4G> atrix 4g> unlocked gsm pre 2
  9.    #9  
    nice I'll have to check amazon as well.... I keep holding out hope for a damn Pre3
    eBay? That's where I just picked two up. Paid $110 average for them. You're not going to get them for $50, but you can get them.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  11.    #11  
    @Toby new or used?
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    @Toby new or used?
    Both new. Prices that I've seen have been all over the map. Ranged from $100 to almost $200. The seller I purchased from had 10 listed at a time. I just kept an eye on his listings and picked up one from his first batch and another from a third batch. Doesn't seem to have any at the moment, though. That was an effective strategy for me. He had so many ending around the same time, others focused on the ones listed at the top, and I picked up the 6th or 7th on the list for a relative steal.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  13.    #13  
    nice, thanks for the info