View Poll Results: WWUD? (what would you do)

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get another pre+

0 0%
  • Pre2 Baby

14 100.00%
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I've searched through the posts and read them all, I'd like to get your opinion though. Since the pre2's have gone "fairly" cheap ive thought of upgrading. I currently have a pre+ OC'd and patched to how I like it, but the keyboard SUCKS. Missed keys, no keys, keys stick, and the volume rocker doesnt work either. So I can get a pre2 for $150 "new" but with no returns, or I can get another pre+ on the Bay for cheaper. What would you do? I use mobile hotspot some, maybe 1 Gb a month, I know I'll have to freetether (is that going to be a problem?) And I know the pre2 has gorilla glass, and stacks. Anything else I need to consider. Im leaning heavily on the pre2, just cause I've "heard" the keyboard is better and if I ever find the elusive "white unicorn" touchpad I can use the pre2 with it right?
  2.    #2  
    Sorry double post but is the adobe support better? I can never get a pdf to open on mine.
    Sorry again, is the gps crap fixed as well? BLAH Hate verizon for crippling the gps on the pre+'s.
    Last edited by Bosgarage57; 09/03/2011 at 10:33 AM.
    the pre2 is more than twice as good. You won't regret it.
    Definitely upgrade to the pre 2. It's much better than the pre+.
    Go for it, I was planning jumping ship to WP7 or iOS I'm so glad I stayed I love the pre 2.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6.    #6  
    Question on using freetether with it, is it usb only, or can It still be used wifi?
    freetether works great for WIFI, USB, or Bluetooth DUN
    ᛖᚲ ᚹᛁᛏᚲᛁ ᚱᛁᛊᛏ ᚱᚢᚾᚠᚱ
    +1 to what everyone said.

GPS works well (except for google services), and everything is much much faster than eve an OC'd Pre+.
    Definitely Pre 2. I up'd from a Pre+ this week and am all smiles! Just put it to use tonight at a seminar switching between cards/apps reading, taking notes, checking facebook and email and searching the web and there was no lag, which was not the case with the Pre+.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
  10.    #10  
    Are the buttons "clickier" than the pre+. I REALLY like the buttons on the pixi how they seem to click when you use them, instead of the pre where its like a "mash"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosgarage57 View Post
    Are the buttons "clickier" than the pre+. I REALLY like the buttons on the pixi how they seem to click when you use them, instead of the pre where its like a "mash"
    Their a little clickier than the Pre+. I haven't played with a Pixi, but other post I've read said the Pixi keyboard is still better.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"