Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    If you have a palm profile associate to your Palm Pre Plus device, is it possible to log in in to the same profile on a Palm Pre 2 and you both devices simultaneously where the two device share the profile? I know this may be a stupid question but I do not know the answer and would like help. Thanks all for your time. I appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonb View Post
    If you have a palm profile associate to your Palm Pre Plus device, is it possible to log in in to the same theprofile on a Palm Pre 2 and you both devices simultaneously where the two device share the profile? I know this may be a stupid question but I do not know the answer and would like help. Thanks all for your time. I appreciate it!
    You can have a TP and a phone on the same profile at the same time, but not 2 phones. When you login to the profile with a second phone you have the opportunity to load the profile data and backup, but the first phone will subsequently be unable to simultaneously login.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Thanks for your time. So I guess it's best to make another palm profile right?
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Another question...can the pre 2 be overclocked and if so, what is the usual speed the CPU is set for optimum performance both battery and speed wise?