1.    #1  
    So I have a lot of apple hardware and am used to using mobile-me. Have had a pre and pre2 since the start. Picked up a touchpad recently, and spent time moving ALL my photos to snapfish, cause it works with the touchpad. Imagine my delight when I went to the Pre2 to add the snapfish account, AND IT"S NOT AN OPTION!!!!!

Anyone got a workaround

I still love my Pre....
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Workaround: since there won't (likely) be any webOS phones to come in near future, get the iPhone. In a month your photos from your Mac (I think I read you right) will AUTOMATICALLY be there and sync instantly and constantly via iCloud. For free.

Snapfish is great for the TP. But it isn't of any use to you on your laptop, and since you won't be taking any pics with the TP, your true need is the syncing with phone and laptop. TP will play along.

That's my solution, anyway
    Yay, Sprint!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    ....Workaround: since there won't (likely) be any webOS phones to come in near future, get the iPhone. In a month your photos from your Mac (I think I read you right) will AUTOMATICALLY be there and sync instantly and constantly via iCloud. For free...........
    So let me get this straight, I had a .MAC account, and had my website / photos etc there, and apple changed it to Mobile me, with NO migration support, so we all just sucked it up and moved out websites, and re uploaded our photos etc, NOW they are moving to iCloud, again with NO MIGRATION support. Get an iPhone? Huh you gotta be kidding, I want to move away from being at the mercy of that company.

Thanks for your thought though.
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3