Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Any updates on shipping of cell phones from fire sale??
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    I just got another email from them, but I haven't got a chance to review it yet. I will post info when I do.

Secondly, the rep said they would only charge my account if the order could be fulfilled. They charged my account 2 days ago.
    There is a difference between a charge and a hold. Most of time like in this case, money is put on hold, but not full charged.

Mine hasnt shipped yet, but I was told it would take a week or two to ship.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Card was approved today for the purchases, shipping has not yet been approved. Says United Postal but not confirmed for shipments yet!
    I received an email saying that my Pre2 shipped today. I ordered from HP SMB.
    how is that possible?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Got an order confirmation last night, but says it won't ship until 9/21. Hope that means I'm getting one for sure, would hate to have it cancelled after this.
    I also got my confirmation with an estimated shipping date of 9/21. Hopefully they can get them out much sooner than that. I would like to convert it to sprint asap, my pre is falling apart.
  9.    #9  
    I havent received any updates other than order being processed from SMB. Do you guys see any pattern in the day it was ordered on and when its being shipped? I ordered mine over the phone on Monday.
    I got an update that my order has shipped.
    My still says order being processed on the SMB site. Ordered on the 22nd.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Mine just changed to "Your order is approved and being sent to order management". My card just got charged too.

EDIT: Now it says "Your order is being processed.
    A customer representative may be contacting you to confirm the details of your order."
    Last edited by Tikerz; 08/25/2011 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Update
    Shipping notification email with tracking number just received.
    Mine says shipping 9/22 ordered sunday night.
    Just got off the phone with Aivy (SMB); although my order still shows ADMIN; she says that it's actually in Order Management and that I'm about 46 orders behind. My order number is 4434xxx and I ordered Monday morning at 1100 AM. They messed up my email address and she hasn't able to put it in which is why I never received a Confirmation. She also told me to give her a call if I don't see any changes by Monday by either the order and/or no emails. I believe I'm going to get that Palm Pre 2!
    Tracking # active on UPS site. On time for delivery Tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Typo Lad View Post
    I got an update that my order has shipped.
    No, wait. It was notification that my order was processed. It says not shipping till 9/21.

What the HELL?
    Quote Originally Posted by Typo Lad View Post
    No, wait. It was notification that my order was processed. It says not shipping till 9/21.

What the HELL?
    Don't get too upset yet. It looks like 9/20 and 9/21 are placeholder dates until actual info can be input.

Mine was showing 9/20 but has changed and it will arrive today. Most others on here have had the 9/21 date showing.
    You sir, are my hero.

I can't wait to Frankenpre this puppy!
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Just talked to my rep, said processing and everything should be caught up today and tomorrow and cards wont actually be charged til the product ships (my card was pending, but now it's not, but it will be when it is shipped)
    Treo 680, Treo 750, Pre-, Touchpad
    arvindkolhar likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast