Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    A friend of mine was on with HP and commented them about not having any more Pre2s and the guy said "Yeah we do".

Two Pre2s on the way. FrankenPre2, here I come.
    where do we get them? i want 2
    how much did they charge? Off conmtract?
  4.    #4  
    $50 off contract. Call the Small Business #
    just called as of last night all cell phones are sold out

and no knowledge of whether or not verizon will follow suit on pricing
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Woo hoo! Pre 2!

Who are you? Dr. Suess?
    Typo Lad likes this.
  7. cap
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    This just Verizon that is sold out or is that all Pre 2 phones?
    Need some help. SMB is trying to charge me $400 for a Pre 2. I placed my order Sunday and they won't match the Home pricing.
    Supervisor said if I could show an order from SMB with $49.99 pricing they would match it.

Can anyone help me out? I'll give out my order info so you can verify my issue.

Got a rep to take care of me. Price adjusted!
    Thanks, Mike
    Last edited by alfaverde; 08/23/2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: resolved
    no hp small and medium business. vzw is not sold out as far as i know. they are still asking 400 off contract. i'm hesitant to use my upgrade for pre2 as it's such an "old" phone at this point
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by videogmike View Post
    no hp small and medium business. vzw is not sold out as far as i know. they are still asking 400 off contract. i'm hesitant to use my upgrade for pre2 as it's such an "old" phone at this point
    I woudn't upgrade. You can get Pre2 for vzw all day on ebay, at the cost of $200 or so.

I know it hurts to pay that, but you will be ahead if you bought one outright like that and waited for a possible WebOS phone by another manufacturer in a year or so. If WebOS dies, you still have an upgrade for whatever you like.
    yea that's what i'm saying i don't want to use my upgrade i'm so mad i missed the 50 dollar pre2's from hp
    Quote Originally Posted by brdl04 View Post
    I woudn't upgrade. You can get Pre2 for vzw all day on ebay, at the cost of $200 or so.
    Not true. $399.99 off contract. That's why I'm begging people to help me get HP SMB to match pricing.

Sorry Didn't see the ebay reference.
    Last edited by alfaverde; 08/23/2011 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Error
    Quote Originally Posted by cap View Post
    This just Verizon that is sold out or is that all Pre 2 phones?
    An HP SMB rep told me an hour ago that all Pre 2 and Veer phones were sold out.
    hmm that's weird. Two days ago I was told the same thing and just yesterday after trying 5 times I managed to get a whole bunch verizons. I feel guilty now but there's other people that wanted the pre 2 by where I live so I was lucky enough to get a whole bunch :O I might have 3 left over though. But I don't really know when HP will send me the Verizon pre2s
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I'll purchase one of those leftovers from you rigo.
    HP rep tol me they might get more in a week or two.
    I called twice today and both SMB reps said the pre 2 was out of stock. I'm sad I missed the sale. My wife and I really need new phones. Our launch-day pres are falling apart.
    lol well I still gotta get them. It seems they took all the money from my account but where is the tracking number. It says "they will ship as they are available" so what does that even mean? The guy told me I'll get em' in one or two weeks so I gotta wait now but yes I will have a couple left over if I do get them.
    Called SMB yesterday and they said they expect to have more, so they took an order for me and I have an order number and confirmation email, and that when/if they're available one will be mine (although I'm not getting my hopes up, after 2 Touchpad cancellations).
    did you pay for it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by tlayng12 View Post
    Called SMB yesterday and they said they expect to have more, so they took an order for me and I have an order number and confirmation email, and that when/if they're available one will be mine (although I'm not getting my hopes up, after 2 Touchpad cancellations).
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    well you know what im sick and tired of hp saying there sold out and selling them to others so i just went ahead and got one on abay for about 160$ =/ it blows that i had to pay that much but if im still rocking my pre- im sure the pre 2 will last me another 2-3 years because i CANT STAND ANDROID and the htc arrive just plain sucks form factor wise. Hopefuly the people on this community continue to make my investment in this ecosystem a worthwhile one. My pre 2 and touchpad should be here next week =]

thanks precentral members for everything
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast