Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    hmm that's weird. Two days ago I was told the same thing and just yesterday after trying 5 times I managed to get a whole bunch verizons. I feel guilty now but there's other people that wanted the pre 2 by where I live so I was lucky enough to get a whole bunch :O I might have 3 left over though. But I don't really know when HP will send me the Verizon pre2s
    If you still have one available let me know.... I'm interested. Erasef301@gmail.com

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    hmm that's weird. Two days ago I was told the same thing and just yesterday after trying 5 times I managed to get a whole bunch verizons. I feel guilty now but there's other people that wanted the pre 2 by where I live so I was lucky enough to get a whole bunch :O I might have 3 left over though. But I don't really know when HP will send me the Verizon pre2s
    If you would be interested in selling them on here. I would take one for sure. I'm willing to pay over what you have into it. If you are willing let me know or pm me and we can negotiate a price.
  3. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Palm Pre 2 unlocked | HP® Official Store

Was $49.99 a few days ago. Now showing $99.99.

It's been saying sold out for the last week :-(

I'm in Canada and just found a Rogers Pre 2 on Kijiji that I will try hooking up on Bell to replace my Pre -
    that's the thing, HP keeps giving me my money back but it still says I have an order ready to be shipped. I reay don't like HP. Why can't they just send me my phones

Quote Originally Posted by j_t_heilbrun View Post
    If you would be interested in selling them on here. I would take one for sure. I'm willing to pay over what you have into it. If you are willing let me know or pm me and we can negotiate a price.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12