Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    r u sure, so that means no more pre 2's i really wanted to try it
    SO LAME!
    I have been wanting a Pre 2 for such a long time! I was waiting for the Pre 3, but then they said they aren't bringing it to the US. I have been on my Pre+ for Verizon for over 2 years, I have convinced friends to jump on board with the Pre + for AT&T (which some get mad at me for because they weren't keen on the hardware), and have been wanting to develop!

Now I hear that I just missed out on getting a new WebOS phone and a touchpad? And I bet the only way to get them now are by jerks who want to just make a profit over these sales.

Some people actually care about webOS and like the interface.

I feel betrayed by humanity.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoom15 View Post
    He placed my second order, if you look back a couple pages I gave the number and ext for the girl who placed my first order...her name was amanda. May also be worth a shot. I would honestly just keep calling back til you get someone who will override the price for you, perhaps ask for a manager.

When speaking to both reps, they had to manually override the price to give me the $400 discount. I called a total of 3 times, the 2nd guy was a jerk off, so I hung up and call back and got Dan. Goodluck!
    I ordered mine through Amanda, also. She said she had to input a manual discount because the price wasn't showing up correctly. I would call her number and see if you can talk to her. Explain the situation and I bet she'll be able to fix it.

From the earlier post: 1.888.728.9985 Her direct extension is x7815466 and her name is amanda, maybe this will help someone get through a little easier
    wow next time be more alert. I was already alert 2 days ago. I understand your frustration. What about college students trying to pay for their text books eh??????????????????? They are freaking expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by beg4christ View Post
    SO LAME!
    I have been wanting a Pre 2 for such a long time! I was waiting for the Pre 3, but then they said they aren't bringing it to the US. I have been on my Pre+ for Verizon for over 2 years, I have convinced friends to jump on board with the Pre + for AT&T (which some get mad at me for because they weren't keen on the hardware), and have been wanting to develop!

Now I hear that I just missed out on getting a new WebOS phone and a touchpad? And I bet the only way to get them now are by jerks who want to just make a profit over these sales.

Some people actually care about webOS and like the interface.

I feel betrayed by humanity.
    Amanda is THE MAN....er WOMAN! She called me back after leaving her a message and submitted a price adjustment to customer service assuring me I would be charged the $49.99 price.
    She said all the orders should be reviewed and adjusted, but put the adjustment in just to be sure.
    Thanks for your help guys.
  6.    #166  
    Anyone having trouble accessing their account login page? I can't seem to find my order status anymore...previously this morning it said it was approved.
    so that means you haven't paid for it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by alfaverde View Post
    Amanda is THE MAN....er WOMAN! She called me back after leaving her a message and submitted a price adjustment to customer service assuring me I would be charged the $49.99 price.
    She said all the orders should be reviewed and adjusted, but put the adjustment in just to be sure.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alfaverde View Post
    Glad it worked out for you!

If amanda gets any commission from the people here, she better make sure I get my phone!
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeebs View Post
    Anyone having trouble accessing their account login page? I can't seem to find my order status anymore...previously this morning it said it was approved.
    Their order status system keeps going down. They said it should be up again soon. I wouldn't worry about it. The same thing happened to me yesterday and it was back today.
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    so that means you haven't paid for it yet?
    The online orders from the weekend are still processing. Every rep I spoke with assured me I was getting a phone, but they couldn't adjust the price.....except Amanda.

Last I looked it was in "approved continuing to order management" or something to that effect.
    whoa then you got it made. For some reason they took my money instantly so now I'm thinking if I'm getting them or not because they didn't even send me a tracking number. How would I even know when it's coming?
  12.    #172  
    Update from the horses mouth

----------------------

Hi Zach,

Right now our order status tool is down right now. It will be about 72 hour until we can really check the status of your order.

Let me know if you need anything.

Have a great day,
    Aivy Nguyen
    Small and Medium Business
    Inside Sales Representative
    Hewlett-Packard Company
    If you are eligible for an upgrade, just order it form the Verizon website for $49.99. I just did it today and its already shipping in two days !
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    I'm hoping I got my order for 1 VZW pre 2 in soon enough to match stock before these people that are ordering multiples eat up all the stock...
    Amen to that! I ordered one Monday morning; and I'm getting kind of antsy about when they match my credit and product together. I'm afraid they won't have any phones left at that point! And especially since VZW finally, finally, finally release 2.1! Well, at least I got that HP TP for my wife!
    Too bummed right now...no frankenpre for me smh.
    My son and I have had Verizon Pre Pluses for a year, and we were waiting for the Pre 3 to upgrade...once I got the news of the HP bombshell, I checked with Verizon, saw that the Pre 2 price had dropped to $49.99, and took the plunge to upgrade on Monday. Lo and behold, I ended up getting them for $4.99! They just arrived an hour ago...now figuring out exactly what needs backing up before activating the new phones. I'm sure we won't be lucky enough to score even one Touchpad but this isn't a bad consolation prize...
    $4.99? Seriously? Lucky!
    Quote Originally Posted by Typo Lad View Post
    $4.99? Seriously? Lucky!
    I think that came with the extension of contract.
    I ordered one from HP smb on Monday, and yesterday my order status said it was approved and being sent to order management, but today my status is back at processing.

Been on hold for 2 hours now trying to figure out if I will get one or not.
    Mine got converted to an order and appears to have stock allocated to it...
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast