Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnie View Post
    Wow, thank goodness I checked up on the forum! Thanks for the number! Ordered one, but I was tempted to get a few, lol.

I asked for a Verizon Pre 2, but I did not say unlocked, hope it can be used on Sprint.
    takes a bit of work to use on sprint and you need an old pre to donate to the process.

See Frankenpre2...
    Just called SMB 5:50pm east coast... was advised by two different reps that the Verizon Pre 2 is sold out ..
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    I hope that all those buying Pre 2 and planning on turning them into Franken-Pre 2 on Sprint realize that they need a com board from a Sprint Pre- to complete the hardware modifications.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Typo Lad likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bignoze View Post
    takes a bit of work to use on sprint and you need an old pre to donate to the process.
    See Frankenpre2...
    Yes, I have a Palm Pre, love it. I had it apart a month ago to replace the touch screen(front half) as a self-refurb while waiting on the Pre 3 news (insert sigh).

So, self-refurb part II for me, and WEBOS for a while longer.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnie View Post
    Yes, I have a Palm Pre, love it. I had it apart a month ago to replace the touch screen(front half) as a self-refurb while waiting on the Pre 3 news (insert sigh).

So, self-refurb part II for me, and WEBOS for a while longer.
    thats hot!
    Just ordered mine. HP Small Biz Rep happily processed.

Received order confirmation via email. Of course, like others mentioned, could find out a few days from now that HP doesn't have stock and reverses my order, but this was my best fighting chance at a new unlocked Pre2 at firesale pricing. Thanks all for contibuting to this thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    I just ordered 15 palm pre 2s wooooo for verizon and I already have 10 buyers so far and I'm keeping one for me. I'm rich.......... I ant believe I'm selling the pre2s to people I lnow for $250 each and yet I got them for $50 wow crazy... The next 4 I will sell on craigslist
    People like you suck, especially if I don't get mine because they run out.

I ordered 3, but each one is for me or a family member that has a Pre/Pixi, and I'm giving them as gifts so they can continue using webOS.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Same as a lot of people it seems: Quick 5 minute order for the Verizon Pre 2, under $60 with shipping and tax, estimated ship date of 9/21. Also has the rider that the purchase might be under review.

Sales rep was great, instantly new what I was talking about and said they had plenty in stock, but we'll see.

Should be a mindblowingly awesome update to my Pixi.
    Quote Originally Posted by tasogare View Post

I ordered 3, but each one is for me or a family member that has a Pre/Pixi, and I'm giving them as gifts so they can continue using webOS.
    Can't tell if he /she is trolling or just that big of a ******. I like money too and when I started informing ppl on this thread about this at 8 am I hoped ppl wouldn't do what he did. Some ppl just suck.
    surrealchemist likes this.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    i ordered one about 5:30 EST, got the confirm # and the 9/21 shipping date. We'll see. Will I be able to use the sms on my touchpad with this? or is that only for the Veer and Pre3?
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freeoscar View Post
    i ordered one about 5:30 EST, got the confirm # and the 9/21 shipping date. We'll see. Will I be able to use the sms on my touchpad with this? or is that only for the Veer and Pre3?
    Only Pre3 and Veer (with an update) can do SMS and Touch2Share.
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by professionalbum7 View Post
    Can't tell if he /she is trolling or just that big of a ******. I like money too and when I started informing ppl on this thread about this at 8 am I hoped ppl wouldn't do what he did. Some ppl just suck.
    Maybe HP will decide to cut off orders over a certain amount.
    Quote Originally Posted by freeoscar View Post
    webOS 2.2 should do this. So if the release it for pre2 game on, otherwise no to sms.
    Well that was my last chance at staying with WebOs ... they are all sold out of the Verizon Pre's so when my contract is up I will be goin Andriod ...
    Global Posts
    737 Global Posts
    what are the chances that they get more?
    GTH and wth is your problem? Just because I ordered 15 you are getting mad? Why because we are millions of webos fans? Don't make me laugh. The guy clearly told me they have thousands of pre 2s but they are bringing few at a time. OMFG clearly I said I sold them to 10 people I know. It's a done deal so what? What is your problem? I paid for them and a lot and what do you care. It's my money and I'll do and make whatever I wanna do out of them. Just because they are out of stck doesn't mean you have to bring your attitude towards me. You ordered 3 then good for you and hope ur family enjoys them. HP still has thousands and thousands but bringin few at a time so for gods sake stop being to jealous. And by the way, those 10 people I agreed on for the pre 2, they are simply upgrading to a newer pre and ur getting mad because you don't want other people to have webos? What a joke. Now what? You need my credit card information to monitor my purchases? Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by professionalbum7 View Post
    Last edited by rigo0523; 08/22/2011 at 08:03 PM.
    they are not sold out, the guy told me they have thousands and it takes them a little to bring a few at a time because they can't take a million orders at a time. I was told yesterday they were completely out of stock and look, it's a way for them to take more pressure off. If you never keep trying, ull never succeed. I tried yesterday and tried and tried today and I knew I'd make it. Just be patient. They bring few at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Delawareduff View Post
    Well that was my last chance at staying with WebOs ... they are all sold out of the Verizon Pre's so when my contract is up I will be goin Andriod ...
    jealous?

Quote Originally Posted by surrealchemist View Post
    Or, you know, you could get a real job.
    then you must suck too since you just got 3 instead of 1. Wow this is too much. Ok so you can be happy along with the other 2 guys. I ordered 1 so please leave me alone now.

Quote Originally Posted by tasogare View Post

Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    If you never keep trying, ull never succeed.
    Uhh I don't need a speech there coach lol .
    Tikerz likes this.
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast