Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    I was able to order just now. I didn't wait, the whole order process took less than 10 mins (6 mins 16 secs) to be exact.

I got my new account email instantly while I was talking to the rep and got the email confirmation receipt of my order a few minutes after.

ordered just 1 Verizon pre2 for $58.13. That price is with shipping and Florida tax.
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Im on the phone right now, sales rep sounds very nice. Im ordeing right now. I have 4 on order, rep says there are 1,000 in stock.
    Got mine baby!!!
    Just picked up a VZW Pre 2 for $58.20 OTD. First call the guy said 'we're sold out and not getting anymore.' Tried again and the woman was more than happy to sell me one with the caveat that 'we're going to try and ship this to you but your order may be canceled if we find that we ran out before all orders could be filled.' Touchpad for $99 yesterday and Pre2 for $50 today. Long live WebOS!
    You guys are absolute life savers! I was so bummed when I saw that the consumer site was OoS and I'm just about at my wit's end with this Sprint Pre running 2.1 (sooooooooo laggy). Just placed an order for one Verizon Pre 2 and one unlocked. The Verizon's getting FrankenPred and the unlocked is gonna replace my Pixi Plus as my music player. I'm definitely gonna be sticking around here for a while.

Sprint FrankenPre 2
    webOS 2.2.4
    Verizon donor
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    So I just ordered the Verizon Version, which I told the lady this morning that that was what I wanted, but in her haste, must have given me the GSM version.

From the rep I just talked to, he said there were about 1200 verizon pre 2's in stock right now (consistant with the # above...his name was Dan btw) and that I would for sure get one.

The other piece of interesting info he gave was that they were about 60,000 orders behind on credit card processesing, so he said it could be 3-4 days before they get caught up. Also he said that HP wasn't expecting this kind of volume over the weekend and had no preparation to have people in the call center answering calls, he said they were frantically calling people trying to get them to come in over the weekend....somehow HP didn't know this was going to happen?!

Anyways, moral of the story, order the VERIZON version as he said you are guarunteed to get one as of now. Goodluck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Assimilator87 View Post
    You guys are absolute life savers! I was so bummed when I saw that the consumer site was OoS and I'm just about at my wit's end with this Sprint Pre running 2.1 (sooooooooo laggy). Just placed an order for one Verizon Pre 2 and one unlocked. The Verizon's getting FrankenPred and the unlocked is gonna replace my Pixi Plus as my music player. I'm definitely gonna be sticking around here for a while.

You will love the Pre2 with 2.1. I can attest to it with my FrankenPre2 on Sprint.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    After being told they were out, posting that, and then seeing a bunch of you getting orders in I caved and called back and ordered one. I hope you are all happy. :-P (I currently have a Pre 2 and love it, especially after 2.1 allows it to work with bluetooth in my car.)
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Can I use a GSM pre 2 to sprintify?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Just ordered one and will be rockin' a frankenpre 2 on Sprint soon!
    I'm hoping I got my order for 1 VZW pre 2 in soon enough to match stock before these people that are ordering multiples eat up all the stock...
  12.    #112  
    Just got mine too! Super simple. Call SMB line at 1-888-728-9985 and ask for a Verizon Pre 2.

Came out to $54.86 with free shipping after tax.

HOWEVER, the ship date on the confirmation email says September 21st...anyone getting this or otherwise confirmation that it'll be getting here faster?

Thanks for the help all! What a steal!
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    Can I use a GSM pre 2 to sprintify?
    Yes you can. Either version of the Pre2 is "Sprintifiable"
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Ok good, I got all GSM because its easier to sell the rest.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    Ok good, I got all GSM because its easier to sell the rest.
    I hope you give Legacy users, that might get locked out of this deal, first chance to buy at a reasonable price
    I already have a Pre 2, but I'm almost tempted to buy another one because the E key on my current phone requires more pressure than the other ones. XD
    Just picked up two Pre 2 for Verizon by calling the SMB#, and to think, my husband thinks I'm a wacko for checking these forums for information! Ha! Now, if only there were a way to transfer my free mobile hotspot.......:
    how is that easier? It's more complicated selling gsm if you want to sprintify. I just ordered 15 palm pre 2s wooooo for verizon and I already have 10 buyers so far and I'm keeping one for me. I'm rich.......... They ran out of touchpads though. Sucks. But I ant believe I'm selling the pre2s to people I lnow for $250 each and yet I got them for $50 wow crazy... The next 4 I will sell on craigslist
    Wow, thank goodness I checked up on the forum! Thanks for the number! Ordered one, but I was tempted to get a few, lol.

I asked for a Verizon Pre 2, but I did not say unlocked, hope it can be used on Sprint.
    Last edited by Jonnie; 08/22/2011 at 04:32 PM.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    how is that easier? It's more complicated selling gsm if you want to sprintify. I just ordered 15 palm pre 2s wooooo for verizon and I already have 10 buyers so far and I'm keeping one for me. I'm rich.......... They ran out of touchpads though. Sucks. But I ant believe I'm selling the pre2s to people I lnow for $250 each and yet I got them for $50 wow crazy... The next 4 I will sell on craigslist
    Why do you say that when you can use either version? And with GSM either att peole can use it or sprint people can sprintify.