Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 438
Like Tree31Likes
  1. methods's Avatar
    Posts
    164 Posts
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    #81  
    just put my order in for 1 GSM....FrankenPre! Thanks Everyone!
  2. #82  
    3rd time not the charm.... Made sure i was talking to the HP SMB guys... They clame to be out and only have confirmation of more Touchpads coming in... :-( sad day... No Pre2 for me...
    Pre+ on Big V
    w/ screenstate 500/800
    Thank you PC and Preware!
  3. #83  
    Just ordered 4 Pre 2 verizon and 2 unlocked..... And no tax lol ! No shipping....

    BTW webos lives and only touched pad is cut off!
  4. #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi-emu View Post
    Just ordered 4 Pre 2 verizon and 2 unlocked..... And no tax lol ! No shipping....

    BTW webos lives and only touched pad is cut off!

    I don't get it... I call they say no. I ask super nice.... they say no.... I call SMB guys they say the same thing no... Today is not the day for me to hit up Vegas... No luck on my end...
    Pre+ on Big V
    w/ screenstate 500/800
    Thank you PC and Preware!
  5. methods's Avatar
    Posts
    164 Posts
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by way2muchkc4u View Post
    3rd time not the charm.... Made sure i was talking to the HP SMB guys... They clame to be out and only have confirmation of more Touchpads coming in... :-( sad day... No Pre2 for me...

    I called this number 888-728-9985...got a sales rep immediately..my entire transaction took less than 5 minutes and I got an email confirmation already.

    I'm so excited about this deal! I'll have a new updated Pre to last me for atleast a year, I'm out of contract with Sprint...I feel so free. I can wait around and see what will happen and not have to worry what to do. I was seriously considering a Galaxy S2 but now I dont need it!...Thanks to this thread!. Good Luck to all trying...try the number I used i hope it works for u too...Ask for Quitin...he did my order no questions
  6. #86  
    Tried to order one just now from the number given here in the thread, and the sales rep said that they are completely sold out

    Ah well...
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by mypreindc View Post
    If you check the order status online does it also show: "We are unable to process your order, please contact a representative at 1-800-888-9909."?
    I get "No orders found."

    I wonder if it takes a while to get into their system. How long ago did you order?
  8. methods's Avatar
    Posts
    164 Posts
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by tasogare View Post
    How long ago did you order?
    Less than 20mins ago
  9. Tikerz's Avatar
    Posts
    447 Posts
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by methods View Post
    I called this number 888-728-9985...got a sales rep immediately..my entire transaction took less than 5 minutes and I got an email confirmation already.
    Same here.
  10. #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by methods View Post
    I called this number 888-728-9985...got a sales rep immediately..my entire transaction took less than 5 minutes and I got an email confirmation already.

    I'm so excited about this deal! I'll have a new updated Pre to last me for atleast a year, I'm out of contract with Sprint...I feel so free. I can wait around and see what will happen and not have to worry what to do. I was seriously considering a Galaxy S2 but now I dont need it!...Thanks to this thread!. Good Luck to all trying...try the number I used i hope it works for u too...Ask for Quitin...he did my order no questions
    I now see the whole picture! Called the above # a few times (high call volume disconnect) Got a nice guy that let me order one (yes one, i want to share the wealth) He gave me the "we might not fill this order" speech. Once we where done with my order. I asked "why could YOU help me and not the last 3 reps?" He said he's not sure maybe they didn't want to make an order that might not get filled. I told him THANK YOU! I'm happy with just thinking I might get one without big red!
    Pre+ on Big V
    w/ screenstate 500/800
    Thank you PC and Preware!
  11. #91  
    Just getting mine now. First quoted me $449, but when I said I heard $49 he said Oh and then I got it for $49. Wow, wanted one, and my one year old pre plus is getting gitchy (power button, keypad).

    Can't beat this.
  12. noseph's Avatar
    Posts
    727 Posts
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    #92  
    I just placed an order for 3 VZW Pre 2.

    Hope springs eternal!
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

    Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

    Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

    Twitter: @noseph47
  13. #93  
    You guys done broke thier phones again!

    "we dont have any instock, but we are still selling them"


    HOOOZA!

    1 to 2 weeks until shipped, but free shipping
    Last edited by Titan078; 08/22/2011 at 01:58 PM.
  14. methods's Avatar
    Posts
    164 Posts
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by way2muchkc4u View Post
    I now see the whole picture! Called the above # a few times (high call volume disconnect) Got a nice guy that let me order one (yes one, i want to share the wealth) He gave me the "we might not fill this order" speech. Once we where done with my order. I asked "why could YOU help me and not the last 3 reps?" He said he's not sure maybe they didn't want to make an order that might not get filled. I told him THANK YOU! I'm happy with just thinking I might get one without big red!
    Good, I'm glad you got your order in
  15. #95  
    I called back and got the same rep who took my order. Said DO NOT USE the website to check order status. Said I should get a shipment in two weeks. Hopefully she is right.

    I think we're exposing a whole lot of flawed business practices as HP.
  16. #96  
    Called that #. Got a Pre2 VZW for $50...FrankenPre here I come!! Per rep, they're out of stock, but are taking orders and expecting more in. What a Deal!!
  17. tdoom15's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    #97  
    When I ordered mine first thing this morning through that # I posted, everything went through, and on the HP smb site it says:

    " HP order receipt:
    Your order is being processed.
    A customer representative may be contacting you to confirm the details of your order."

    Is this what everyone else's says? I also did not get an email confirmation per se, just an email with my account details.
  18. #98  
    [QUOTE=schro;3086000]You got my hopes up. Its still showing $399 for me :-(.


    Are you on MyVerizon where it shows your current phone? Right under the phone it was say you can upgrade at a discount. When I first when on it showed me at $399 also. I moved round the site a little then when I went back to put it in my cart the price showed $49.99. I paid $53.49 with free two day shipping.
  19. #99  
    [QUOTE=JimOhara;3086520]
    Quote Originally Posted by schro View Post
    You got my hopes up. Its still showing $399 for me :-(.


    Are you on MyVerizon where it shows your current phone? Right under the phone it was say you can upgrade at a discount. When I first when on it showed me at $399 also. I moved round the site a little then when I went back to put it in my cart the price showed $49.99. I paid $53.49 with free two day shipping.
    I had the same problem, on the V site! Try choosing the "OS" you want. That fixed it for me... I would of got this deal too, but I don't want to sign up for another 2years. (I'm really close to my last "new every 2 deal") also Mine said i could get it for 4.99$??? weird...
    Pre+ on Big V
    w/ screenstate 500/800
    Thank you PC and Preware!
  20. DougFNJ's Avatar
    Posts
    116 Posts
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    #100  
    I just called the 888-728-9985 number which is for Small to Midsize Business. I got through immediately. I placed an order for 1 Verizon and 1 unlocked which will be given as a gift. They were $50 each. The gentleman I spoke with stated they are to continue taking orders until they are instructed not to take orders. He didn't give me any disclaimers of being out of stock, and I received immediate order confirmation, the only thing he could not tell me is exactly when it will be shipped.

    So if you have been trying to get through all morning, try now. If the rep is refusing to take an order, thank them and call back, when a company gives employees uncertainty, morale hits a nosedive, some people may just not want to take orders.

    Good luck.

Posting Permissions