Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kh36267 View Post
    It's worth it to stay on hold. I was finally able to get through and there was inventory for both types (unlocked and Verizon) available.

I was able to snag one of the unlocked ones and she discounted it on the spot down to 49.99.
    Was that SMB or home office line?
    bluenote likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Was that SMB or home office line?
    SMB
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I just now got through in about 2 mins, and am on the phone with a girl now placing my order...

Her direct extension is x7815466 and her name is amanda, maybe this will help someone get through a little easier

She said they have it in stock, confirmation should be emailed within 24 hrs, and should ship a couple days after that? Is that what everyone else is hearing?
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoom15 View Post
    I just now got through in about 2 mins, and am on the phone with a girl now placing my order...

Her direct extension is x7815466 and her name is amanda, maybe this will help someone get through a little easier

She said they have it in stock, confirmation should be emailed within 24 hrs, and should ship a couple days after that? Is that what everyone else is hearing?
    Thats the number I used as well. Couldnt find it again online. Mornings can be blurry events. Had to check my redial to see it.
  5. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    I was on hold for about 45 minutes, but I just scored 4 Verizon Pre2s for $49.99 each! Awesome!
    Technical difficulties..call won't go through
    Thanks tdoom15! That number worked great, got through w/o zero waiting!

@xwhizx took me 2-3 attempts, but once the call connected it was super smooth.
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    The HP Reps are flooded with calls.

The one I spoke with just now isn't sure what inventory is left but placed the order to see what happens. Worst case is it gets cancelled because they're out.

Everybody - please make sure to be respectful and patient with these guys. They're flooded and sounds like some people are being jerks with them. They aren't being paid enough for days like this. LOL
    professionalbum likes this.
    I'm in for two. The rep said they can't guarentee inventory, and it'll all shake out over the next 3-5 days.
    I got through first try with no waiting and ordered one, she said they had plenty in stock.
    Thanks guys, yall are the best.
    Just got one of each. Verizon and GSM to play and sprintify.
    Happy as a clam.
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoom15 View Post

It took like about five times before I got through; the guy I talked to (Nope not Amanda) wasn't sure if they had anymore but he placed my order. It came out to 50 something dollars. It was a verizon phone and I'll know in 4-5 days whether there is indeed a Palm Pre 2 that will be coming my way.
    Keep trying everyone!
    i just got an unlocked one that i hope to sprintify.
    I was told they are out of the Verizon model.
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoRed View Post
    I was told they are out of the Verizon model.
    The guy I talked to didn't know; perhaps this sales person you were talking with doesn't really know and he or she is just saying that. Call again and at least place an order. If its not there then the order will be cancelled and they won't get any money from your credit card. If it is in, well then, you got a Verizon version cell phone.
    okay folks, did i screw up? i ordered the unlocked version of the pre2. it's apparently gsm. is this going to work for me? I'm on Sprint. Should I have ordered the Verizon version?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I just got through on my second attempt -- nice sales rep named Tom helped me out. He too said they don't know whether or not they'll be able to fill the orders, but should have an idea in about 48 hours. I hedged my bets and ordered 1 VZ and 1 GSM Pre 2, hopefully one of them will go through.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    just got through and ordered 2 pre2s (verizon version). nice and easy. once i got past the error i was only on hold like a minute.
    It does not matter if your Pre 2 is CDMA or GSM for a Sprint Frankenpre conversion.

Karla
    Quote Originally Posted by artwest50 View Post
    The guy I talked to didn't know; perhaps this sales person you were talking with doesn't really know and he or she is just saying that. Call again and at least place an order. If its not there then the order will be cancelled and they won't get any money from your credit card. If it is in, well then, you got a Verizon version cell phone.
    I did the same thing waited for about 40 mins... I was told they was unsure of inventory and will know within 72hrs. I place an order for two pre2's for $107 + free shipping, one CDMA (me) and one GSM (for the lady.)..

Im keeping my fingers crossed, hope they go through fine, I desperately need a sprintified pre2.
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678 13 ... LastLast