Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    phone person was strange, said no ship date even though my order said 9/21. Said would take up to 2 days for inquiry to warehouse as to stock. Rep knows nothing.
    W...T...F!!!??? I just called HP to get an order status because the website is now showing "No order found" when I click for more details. Apparently, my order was sent to some random person in Ohio, even though my name is on the order and my credit card was charged. The rep said she'd try to figure out what happened and get in contact with me tomorrow, but said I'd most likely end up with a credit because there're no more phones. This is absolutely outrageous
    Sprint FrankenPre 2
    webOS 2.2.4
    Verizon donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Assimilator87 View Post
    W...T...F!!!??? I just called HP to get an order status because the website is now showing "No order found" when I click for more details. Apparently, my order was sent to some random person in Ohio, even though my name is on the order and my credit card was charged. The rep said she'd try to figure out what happened and get in contact with me tomorrow, but said I'd most likely end up with a credit because there're no more phones. This is absolutely outrageous
    Wow, I would be ****ed too! Hopefully they can get it back and send it to you!
  4.    #384  
    Alright kids here's the story.

Spoke with a CSR today and he told me the staff received an email yesterday saying there are a couple hundred unfulfilled orders with no stock to fill them. He said there may be another shipment coming (yeah right) and their waiting on a final word before canceling our unfulfilled orders.

Basically, I'd say we are for the most part **** out of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeebs View Post

Spoke with a CSR today and he told me the staff received an email yesterday saying there are a couple hundred unfulfilled orders with no stock to fill them. He said there may be another shipment coming (yeah right) and their waiting on a final word before canceling our unfulfilled orders.

Yes the rep I spoke with went away to check with someone and then came back and sounded very evasive and started talking about sending emails to the warehouse--this might jibe with what your csr said.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Looks like iphone 5 on sprint here I come.
    mjkjr likes this.
    Maybe we can convince them to fulfill our orders with the Pre3 stock they have lying around instead.
    I just wish they would send an official update soon. The waiting is driving me nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by hankbuddy View Post
    Looks like iphone 5 on sprint here I come.
    Itunes right now is losing my media whenever I click on a song, I'm sure I will find a bunch of duplicates after it quits messing with my files and I'll need to spend hours deleting.
    Thank goodness I dont have to mess with itunes on my pre or touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeebs View Post

Well, that's discouraging! The CSR told me today that she didn't think they had any more Pre 2s in the warehouse. She thought they may get some more in; but it doesn't look good. Probably transfer over to Wphone 7 this January! (Meanwhile, I kept my order in, just in case. I also asked if she would update my delivery to 2 Day deliver (10 dollars). I do like the remark of them replacing the cancelled Pre 2s with Pre 3s. Wow, is that a pig flying outside?
    Quote Originally Posted by tasogare View Post
    Maybe we can convince them to fulfill our orders with the Pre3 stock they have lying around instead.
    It would be nice, especially if they just have all those VZW Pre 3's that are going to rot.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    HP site says it was sent and should arrive today, which it has not. The SMB site says estimated ship date 9/21, so sounds like no Pre2. I thought I was getting canceled on the TP but ended up with one from Amazon, and was hoping this would turn out similar.
    I had my order zerod out as well and there's been a pending CC charge for the last three weeks, I ordered mid-day 8/22. I'd advise folks against buying this on contract from Verizon, HP already said they won't support the phone, unlike the Veer, and unless things change there will no new apps and few app updates. Not worth a contract/Verizon rates. HP should just take back the remaining stock from Verizon at this point and fill our orders.

HTC Arrive/WP7 here I come I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by claudio View Post
    HP already said they won't support the phone
    Can you direct me to where HP has made that specific statement?

I have seen quotes that say that they will support the hardware through its warranty, WebOS development will continue and devices will be supported and that they will no longer produce the hardware. I have not seen them qualify the device support for anything other than the Pre minus which was left in the dust bin long ago.
    Just got the cancellation email

On behalf of my coworker Gjorgi Smilanov, I wanted to inform you that due to unforecasted demand we have sold out all stock of the Palm Pre 2 devices and we will be unnable to fill your order. I apologize for any inconvinience this may cause.

Your order will be canceled and the authorization received by your bank to your Credit Card will be voided within 24hrs.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
    Just got a cancelation email....I had a pre minus, now pixi....will be iphone5 soon. I'm throwing my HP printer in the middle of the road, because I hate the BS HP did with webos and forcing me to go to a different platform! Waited for nothing.
    Likewise with the cancellation email. Glad I went ahead and got that pre 2 case on amazon last night. Oh HP.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    got mine, too. Oh well. We'll se how long I make it with my franken pre plus before going over to the dark side.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    I just got my cancellation email. I will fight back the tears....

On another note. I had a wireless hot spot issue. Verizon over nighted me a new one, but what they sent was a "Pre2" (my phone) by mistake. Looks so nice! Wonder how I can keep it and not send it back. Not paying Verizon $600. Price though!
    "Can you direct me to where HP has made that specific statement?"

I don't have a link but I think it was here on precentral, like a week after the board killed it one of the guys doing damage control said that HP would continue to support the software and the HP Touchpad and HP Veer, which I took to mean not the Pre 2. If they update webOS 2 again I wouldn't be shocked if they gave it the update though, you never know with HP.

I got my cancellation email tonight as well.