Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    Been on hold for 20 minutes
    PM sent. Give that a try.
    gtkansan likes this.
    Just got off the phone with HP and was told that all smart phones are out of stock since Friday.
    www.lgwebos.com user to user support.
    Quote Originally Posted by professionalbum View Post
    CALL THEM. On the phone now with rep they have unlocked and VW versions available for $50.

Ok Edit since I'm off the phone now. Order is in already have the email. I screwed up my first call and called service on accident. Only held for like 10 mins with sales. They have Pre 2's Verizon and GSM from what I gathered. I wasn't selfish and only got 1 for me to Frankenup. Had I got more I would have sold at cost to ppl here. I'm not pleased with resellers taking advantage of this deal. That being said CALL if you want one.
    Did you call the business number or the regular shopping number?
    PM sent. Give that a try.
    Do you have a specific number you used or just the regular SMB number?
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmboy View Post
    Did you call the business number or the regular shopping number?
    Business.
    Business.
    They told me they cannot move off the $409 price.
    Trying the number, but it keeps disconnecting when I get transferred.
  8. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    I just got a message that hold time is in excess of 1 hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmboy View Post
    They told me they cannot move off the $409 price.
    I asked for price match from consumer model. My reciept shows
    Price Discount Total
    $449.99 $400.00 $49.99
    crayolarocks and gtkansan like this.
    ive been on hold for almost an hour now [called in at 8:02EST]. still worth staying on?
    Quote Originally Posted by crayolarocks View Post
    ive been on hold for almost an hour now [called in at 8:02EST]. still worth staying on?
    I called at like 8:40 and was through in like 15 mins. Thats pretty crappy for you.

I would just buy one online for full price and call later and have them price match or cancel if they refuse. They discounted it for me directly but I would image they would offer match after sale. I mean HP basically handing out free cash this weekend for purchases made. Can't wait to see what their stock does today.
    I have been on hold for 1 hr and 17 min so far....
    I got through to your contact. He is showing it being possibly out of stock entirely... but he put the order to make sure. Hopefully it goes through... Thanks ProfessionalbuM!
    I had no problem getting SMB to price match. I had a rep get his manager. All stock levels have been removed in their system. In short the manager said "your order is placed". Can't give a ship date. Looked like 9-21 to him but he said don't rule out earlier or even later.
    Placing order now. They told me they were all sold out at first and I asked them to validate it and that I wanted The Verizon Pre 2 they checked again and said they were thinking of something else and that it was in stock at the $409 price. I told them that I heard that they were price-matching to the consumer side and she said hold a moment and then price-matched the phone and Now I just bought the phone for $49.99!!
    professionalbum likes this.
    Me too. I got a verizon and an unlocked one.
    professionalbum likes this.
    can't get thru...i need a backup pre2....funny how hardware is so important when your enjoying your webos....who knew!!!!!!!!!!
    An hour wait for SMB and then they immediately transfered me over to Home Office...
    argh, battery just went dead, have to wait again... =(
    Last edited by crayolarocks; 08/22/2011 at 09:26 AM. Reason: NM, SMB site is not allowing online orders...
    It's worth it to stay on hold. I was finally able to get through and there was inventory for both types (unlocked and Verizon) available.

I was able to snag one of the unlocked ones and she discounted it on the spot down to 49.99.
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast