Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by romls View Post
    Interesting. I ordered at 1 p.m. ET on Aug. 22 and mine has not shipped yet. I called this afternoon and they said it should ship today or tomorrow. It sure doesn't seem like they are taking care of customers based on order time.
    If they go by any type of time trigger it would likely be based on when credit approval happened rather than order time.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I'm actually pretty happy that I'm even getting one and it's close to shipping. I'm sure they were absolutely swamped with orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by romls View Post
    Interesting. I ordered at 1 p.m. ET on Aug. 22 and mine has not shipped yet. I called this afternoon and they said it should ship today or tomorrow. It sure doesn't seem like they are taking care of customers based on order time.
    Ah, the old "will ship today" line. I've been told that almost every time I've called. I hope you get better results, but I've learned not to trust anything until I am holding the item in my hands. I was even told once that they talked to the person boxing up the order, which was apparently a lie.
    The TouchPad fire sale is what we can all blame for why our Pre 2s haven't shipped in a timely manner.

I don't have the data in front of me, but there were Verizon and GSM Pre 2s shipped out today. I checked the 4435XXX, 4436XXX customer numbers. Also, the 30591XXX, 30580XXX order numbers.
    After calling yesterday and finding out they had put my order in incorrectly it is not shipping and will arrive Monday. I can only recommend calling in if you ordered on the 22nd.
    Quote Originally Posted by jopamora View Post
    The TouchPad fire sale is what we can all blame for why our Pre 2s haven't shipped in a timely manner.

I don't have the data in front of me, but there were Verizon and GSM Pre 2s shipped out today. I checked the 4435XXX, 4436XXX customer numbers. Also, the 30591XXX, 30580XXX order numbers.
    How are you coming up with info? My purchase order is 4434XXX and HP number is 30590XXX, and it looks like I won't see it for two weeks.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vanhanz View Post
    Is there a way to see if we got the right part number? What does yours say? I am looking for the Verizon Pre2 as well.
    mine says item # 0809498, mfg part # fb320aa#ABA

order number was 4436###
    Quote Originally Posted by freeoscar View Post

order number was 4436###
    Hmm.. Mine says Item #3701703 but the mfg part # is the same. order # 4438###

I wonder if mine was messed up too, or if there were just telling people it was put in wrong?

order number was 4436###
    Thanks for the info! For my order I have:
    Item # 3701703, MFG Part #FB320AA#ABA

I ordered a Verizon Pre 2. What did you order?

Dang, guess I'll have to call Monday morning to see if my Item # is correct.
    Last edited by jopamora; 09/09/2011 at 09:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by artwest50 View Post
    How are you coming up with info? My purchase order is 4434XXX and HP number is 30590XXX, and it looks like I won't see it for two weeks.
    I wrote a script. The main problem it only checks orders one at a time, I don't want to speed it up and overwhelm HP's servers.

We are in the same order group. Only one of the 30590XXX orders have been delivered.
    I think we did get the wrong part. If you search google on both of the parts the pre2 only comes up with the 0809498 number
    Where do you all see the Item number? I only have the HP Order Status page and I don't see an Item Number, just the Product FB320AA#ABA. I;ll probably give them a call on Monday, just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by artwest50 View Post
    Where do you all see the Item number? I only have the HP Order Status page and I don't see an Item Number, just the Product FB320AA#ABA. I;ll probably give them a call on Monday, just in case.
    There are two order status pages, one of them has the number. Someone posted the links earlier, I'm pasting them here. Let us know what the item number is, maybe thats why they haven't shipped?

Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store

https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl
    Quote Originally Posted by vanhanz View Post
    There are two order status pages, one of them has the number. Someone posted the links earlier, I'm pasting them here. Let us know what the item number is, maybe thats why they haven't shipped?

Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store

https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl
    Well, thank you so much for the url. I find that the order # I have is: 3701703. I also find that my Estimated Ship Date is 09/21/2011, and Estimated Delivery Date is 09/26/2011. Credit card approved 08/24/2011.
    So I guess, I wait.
    Last edited by artwest50; 09/12/2011 at 12:47 PM.
    I ordered mine on the 24th and my order number starts with 4434....I called them and they said I am definately getting it in 2-3 weeks. We'll see.
    www.lgwebos.com user to user support.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Just called to check on the Item # mine is 3701703. I was told that it was the correct number. My Estimated Ship Date is 09/21/2011.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    Just called to check on the Item # mine is 3701703. I was told that it was the correct number. My Estimated Ship Date is 09/21/2011.
    I relooked at my item number and it is 3701703. I also show 9/21 when they plan to ship it and according to the order, I have a estimated ship date: 09/21/2011 and estimated delivery date: 09/26/2011. So I'm hoping two weeks from today.
    if that's true, that sucks for all those that haven't received them. i must've gotten in just under the wire - it was delivered to my home today.
    when did you order?
    Got an email update from HP:

I contacted the warehouse but, unfortunately, I was informed that there’s no more supply for the Palm Pre 2 Verizon Wireless so we are not able to process your order.
    Quote Originally Posted by tasogare View Post
    Got an email update from HP:

I contacted the warehouse but, unfortunately, I was informed that there’s no more supply for the Palm Pre 2 Verizon Wireless so we are not able to process your order.
    Did they state that through the email? I would contact them again on that one.
    fed123 likes this.