Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    I received them yesterday, ordered one for a friend (GSM) and one for me (CDMA will get sprintified). I ordered on AUG 22nd, and they were shipped on SEP 1st from Indianapolis to Boston...
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    I have 4 right now but im trying to work out a deal to get a pre 3, I can tell you have been around since the beggining of webos so if my deal falls though I will be more than glad to sell you one.
    Really appreciate it... yeah my Pre- from June '09 is still going strong but would like a refresh. I'm a rare bread in that I've never had to replace it. I think it deserves a retirement. Right now my order says it upgraded to ship today receive tomorrow but thats nothing unusual for them.
  3.    #323  
    just spoke with SMB customer support and according to their super secret computer database my order will ship today or tomorrow.

I'll believe it when I see it.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by professionalbum View Post
    Really appreciate it... yeah my Pre- from June '09 is still going strong but would like a refresh. I'm a rare bread in that I've never had to replace it. I think it deserves a retirement. Right now my order says it upgraded to ship today receive tomorrow but thats nothing unusual for them.
    I called them today and got the same 'wrong part number' mumbo jumbo - meanwhile, when I called last week they said nothing about that being a problem. I had a different rep than you did, btw. Also said 'it should be available to ship next week or so'. Needless to say, the new touchstones I bought for this are feeling very lonely.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DD007 View Post
    I received them yesterday, ordered one for a friend (GSM) and one for me (CDMA will get sprintified). I ordered on AUG 22nd, and they were shipped on SEP 1st from Indianapolis to Boston...
    Same. Ordered 8/22, shipped 9/1. Just took delivery today in AZ!
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeebs View Post
    just spoke with SMB customer support and according to their super secret computer database my order will ship today or tomorrow.

I'll believe it when I see it.
    I called 5 minutes ago. The CSR said my order should ship today or tomorrow based on my order number. He did throw out a qualifier about the warehouse being backed way up and he couldn't guarantee anything.
    I have 4 right now but im trying to work out a deal to get a pre 3, I can tell you have been around since the beggining of webos so if my deal falls though I will be more than glad to sell you one.
    could u sell me one too, im a new webos user but it seems like a great os
    The latest fulfilled orders that I could find:

GSM Pre 2 4434922 on 8/29 @ 6:12pm from Indianapolis warehouse
    Verizon Pre 2 4434817 on 9/6 @ 3:14pm from Indianapolis warehouse

It looks like Veers were the way to go - all the ones I came across were fulfilled. Verizon Pre 2s are backed up.

I just got off the phone and the CSR said they have no information at all. I gave her this information wondering if it would be insightful. She was surprised that I had that info, but said it did not help because the warehouse was not communicating with them.

Btw, it was incredible to see soooo many 16 GB TouchPad orders.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadgetor View Post
    Sorry I will only sell to webos users that have been here since the pre minus because we have been trough thick and thin waiting for something to be released and we never saw anything newer than our launch day pre so I have sympathy for them and they will have first dibs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadgetor View Post
    How about he sell me one and I'll sell you the Pre it'll be replacing!
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    How about he sell me one and I'll sell you the Pre it'll be replacing!
    Yes I can sell you my sprintified pre plus.
    Yes I can sell you my sprintified pre plus.
    Sweet, a WiFi PDA!
    Quote Originally Posted by tasogare View Post
    The latest fulfilled orders that I could find:

GSM Pre 2 4434922 on 8/29 @ 6:12pm from Indianapolis warehouse
    Verizon Pre 2 4434817 on 9/6 @ 3:14pm from Indianapolis warehouse

It looks like Veers were the way to go - all the ones I came across were fulfilled. Verizon Pre 2s are backed up.

I just got off the phone and the CSR said they have no information at all. I gave her this information wondering if it would be insightful. She was surprised that I had that info, but said it did not help because the warehouse was not communicating with them.

Btw, it was incredible to see soooo many 16 GB TouchPad orders.
    Sigh. My order number for the Verizon Pre2 is lower than that....
    My order number is also a few digits lower and mine has not shipped...

Original opening day sprint minus now on a verizon pixi...and dying for an upgrade already!!!
    Not sure if this means anything, but several of the unfulfilled Verizon Pre 2 orders have changed Planned Delivery Date to "date will follow". The updates happened at different times, but at the same general time of day today--makes it seem like an actual person changed it, or a *really* slow computer. NOT ALL orders in the same block have been so updated.

I have never seen "date will follow" on my order. Some people in the TouchPad forum saw that, but I don't think it indicated anything about shipping.
    I've been seeing that "date will follow" every day now; later they will change that to the current day. Still get the "Planned delivery date." Well, hopefully I'll be getting my new CDMA Palm Pre 2!
    Hmm wonder if I should call HP and ask for a price match, paid $99 for mine through the HP home store. Crazily enough I ordered mine on the 25 and it was delivered the 27th. Still a good deal either way.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I just received a confirmation email that my order is being shipped. Here is my timeline:
    placed order over the phone for Verizon pre2 at 5:30 est on 8/22. Got confirm that day from the the rep's email acct. On the 24th I got a confirm email from HP DIRECT ORDERS, stating it would be shipped on 9/21. It stayed that way in the system (and still says that). Called yesterday and they gave me the 'wrong part number story', said it would ship next week sometime. Earlier today it said the same thing, but line item detail went from qo/qa/bo 1/1/0 to 1/0/1. Then I got the email that it is shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by freeoscar View Post
    I just received a confirmation email that my order is being shipped. Here is my timeline:
    placed order over the phone for Verizon pre2 at 5:30 est on 8/22. Got confirm that day from the the rep's email acct. On the 24th I got a confirm email from HP DIRECT ORDERS, stating it would be shipped on 9/21. It stayed that way in the system (and still says that). Called yesterday and they gave me the 'wrong part number story', said it would ship next week sometime. Earlier today it said the same thing, but line item detail went from qo/qa/bo 1/1/0 to 1/0/1. Then I got the email that it is shipping.
    Is there a way to see if we got the right part number? What does yours say? I am looking for the Verizon Pre2 as well.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freeoscar View Post
    Interesting. I ordered at 1 p.m. ET on Aug. 22 and mine has not shipped yet. I called this afternoon and they said it should ship today or tomorrow. It sure doesn't seem like they are taking care of customers based on order time.