Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    Haven't seen any new shipments today, hopefully people continue to post here as they ship so we know they are still shipping.
    As soon as mine gets shipped; or cancelled; I will let you all know!
    In light of today's touchpad news anyone have anything to share on SMB Pre 2's?
    Wait, what news?
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Mine should be here tomorrow. It was shipped on 9/1 from Indianapolis going to Phoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
    Mine should be here tomorrow. It was shipped on 9/1 from Indianapolis going to Phoenix.
    This is good news.
    I got a SMB email a few days ago that my Pre2 Unlocked was shipped (ordered 8/22); my credit card was finally charged, too. I just checked FedEx this morning, using the tracking number that SMB provided, and my package is currently sitting in Middle America, still a day away from arrival.
    Quote Originally Posted by lordnykkon View Post
    I got a SMB email a few days ago that my Pre2 Unlocked was shipped (ordered 8/22); my credit card was finally charged, too. I just checked FedEx this morning, using the tracking number that SMB provided, and my package is currently sitting in Middle America, still a day away from arrival.
    No offense to you but this is annoying. I was one of the first people to call HP SMB that day and place an order for an unlocked Pre 2 and I'm still waiting on shipping info. The order status has been updated every day since Sept 1 increasing delivery day +1 each time. I also noticed my charged hold has gone away for that order to but my TP one remains. I have a bad feeling about this.
    I called yesterday and was told that the CSR talked to the person boxing it up and mine was schedule to go out last night. He guaranteed that I would get an email confirming shipping yesterday. This morning I woke up and still no shipping email, so I called again. This time the CSR said they have no more information than I have, but that it definitely would NOT be cancelled. They upgraded my shipping to overnight for the hassle.

When I checked one of the order status pages, there was an update this morning to say planned ship date of 9/3 (from 9/2). Now, it says 9/7.

When I checked the other order status page, it changed from qty ordered=qty allocated to qty ordered=qty b/o. The Warehouse also changed from IN to CA.

So my guess is that they randomly filled some orders until they sold out, but no guidance has been given to the ground-level guys on whether or not they are getting more. This is getting hopeless.
    Verizon website shows they ship the next day. Is this not accurate? Is the Pre 2 worth entering into a 2 yr contract?
  11.    #311  
    You're better off than myself. Still shows ship date of the 21st. No further emails since the confirmation about 2 weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeebs View Post
    You're better off than myself. Still shows ship date of the 21st. No further emails since the confirmation about 2 weeks ago.
    I have the same. There are two different order status pages, each with different ship dates:

9/21 ship date
    Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store

9/7 ship date
    https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    got an email today that my Pre2 has been shipped
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Mine still says 9/21 also.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I received my 4 pre 2 on monday I also ordered aug 22nd.
    Talked with Aivy Monday, she told me that my order (1 palm pre 2 CDMA) was slotted to be shipped 09/21-22. I have never received an email confirmation. My Web order is 4434XXX and HP Order 3059XXX which I got when I ordered 11 A.M. August 22. I guess I'll just have to wait. Those of you who have received your Pre 2s, are you under the same HP Order batch number 3059XXX? At least I think its a batch number.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    I received my 4 pre 2 on monday I also ordered aug 22nd.
    This is really annoying I was well ahead of most ppl in the queue for these and still haven't got one. PO 4434xxx. 9520G if you still have an extra could you hang on to it for me until I hear something. Calling HP at 8 when the SMB opens.

Update on call:

My sales rep quit HP so that didn't help. I guess in his last few days he placed my order with the wrong Part Number. So if you haven't heard anything and you ordered from James Hight I recommend giving them a call.
    Last edited by professionalbum; 09/08/2011 at 07:12 AM.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Did you get cdma or GSM?
    GSM but I'm just getting it to Sprint up. The woman I talked to said they would expedite my order and I should still get one in the next week or so but I don't trust much out of HP's mouth these days. So if you do have one and would be willing to hold it a week or so I would appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I have 4 right now but im trying to work out a deal to get a pre 3, I can tell you have been around since the beggining of webos so if my deal falls though I will be more than glad to sell you one.