Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vanhanz View Post
    I phoned in my order on the 22nd, but my purchase order date is the 24th. Is anyone else seeing something similar?
    Yes, that's what mine said along with a message about not being able to process my order and call this number. I called and after that everything went smooth, including order status update and shipping email.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    The Pre 2 is much snappier than an OC'd Pre+. Hope you all get your orders!! Make a phone call to HP SMB if in doubt. It may just take a phone call from you to get things moving.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    Quote Originally Posted by determinedd View Post
    The Pre 2 is much snappier than an OC'd Pre+. Hope you all get your orders!! Make a phone call to HP SMB if in doubt. It may just take a phone call from you to get things moving.
    Called this morning on another matter and asked about the Pre2. They don't have in stock right now and do not know when next batch will be. I asked about the 9/21 estimated shipping date and they know as much as we do on our invoices.
    Was it clear that there are more coming in the future? Or is future stock a question?
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Just called about my order that I placed on 8/22/2011 at ~14:30. I had never received a confirmation email, however I did have a test charge against my credit card last week. I was told that my Pre2s were in the warehouse and scheduled to ship on 9/2/2011, however that date may not be accurate and could be two weeks away. No biggie for me since my current Pre+es are still hanging on and I am just happy that I will get new devices.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    I just talked to hp and they told me the phones are all gone for good and they wont be selling refurbished ones lol. I had a pixi plus for a week and the screen flickered and the mute button was broken. I want to order a pre 2 on ebay but the no returns and the build quality of the pixi plus has me really nervous to do so. After getting a touchpad im totally hooked on webOS. I figure the most im confortable with losing on the pre 2 is one hundred if something happens.
    picked up my pre 2 from verizon for $5.24 i need to exchange though since there is dust under the screen. Then ill probably sell it and my thunderbolt and pick up the bionic or iphone 4s whichever is a better deal at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    Just called about my order that I placed on 8/22/2011 at ~14:30. I had never received a confirmation email, however I did have a test charge against my credit card last week. I was told that my Pre2s were in the warehouse and scheduled to ship on 9/2/2011, however that date may not be accurate and could be two weeks away. No biggie for me since my current Pre+es are still hanging on and I am just happy that I will get new devices.
    This is also what they told me when I called today. Said it would probably ship 9/2 but he could have just been telling me anything to get me off the phone. My deliver date on one of the order status pages says 9/2 so he might have been confusing that for a ship date. Oh well time will tell.
    Now my shipping status says "date will follow".

So for the 443XXXX block of PO numbers there were 647 Pre 2s ordered and 184 haven't been shipped or delivered yet.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I just checked my status and my phones will be here on the 6th, my pp # is 4435xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by jopamora View Post

So for the 443XXXX block of PO numbers there were 647 Pre 2s ordered and 184 haven't been shipped or delivered yet.
    I'm in the same block as you, not shipped yet! Did you write a script to look all those up or did you do it one by one?

how did you know the number of pre2 orders and shipped? i am in the 443XXXX block as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    I just checked my status and my phones will be here on the 6th, my pp # is 4435xxx
    have the same pp# as you are mine still shows shipping om 9/21
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanhanz View Post
    I'm in the same block as you, not shipped yet! Did you write a script to look all those up or did you do it one by one?
    Yeah, wrote a script. My HP order number is in the 3059XXXX block and none of those have shipped yet if your PO number is in the 443XXXX block. The 3063XXXX block for all the 443XXXX PO numbers have shipped. So, my only guess is as said earlier is that these are going out in batches based on who knows what.
    I'm in the 4434XXX block and have not shipped yet.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    Yeah, thought about it...but I just got a brand new Pre minus from Sprint as a replacement unit...and I am planning on getting a GS II or a Photon in a month or two...so I decided to spend my cash on touchpads instead.
    Scuba_steve - I just did the Pre- to Pre2 frankenization, and holy crap is it ever worth it. WebOS the way you always wished it was on a phone that's actually solidly built and has decent battery life.

Seriously - if you haven't already switched, see if you can try this out. As an added bonus, afterward the Pre- works just fine as a wifi-only device, so you can still use it as well.
    Yeah, wrote a script. My HP order number is in the 3059XXXX block and none of those have shipped yet if your PO number is in the 443XXXX block. The 3063XXXX block for all the 443XXXX PO numbers have shipped. So, my only guess is as said earlier is that these are going out in batches based on who knows what.
    So the HP numbers are descending while the PO numbers are ascending? I'm in 3060XXXX and 443XXXX, but not shipped yet.

I don't want to bug HP, but I'm starting to get worried. I was told I would get a tracking number last week, then told this week that they were filling the orders as fast as they can. My TouchPad order doesn't even show up anymore - just says "not found in Vista."
    If anyone got an extra, I'm offering $100 for it.
    Down with the BourgeoisOS oppressors, webOS users unite!
    Thought I should let you all know that the Pre 2 page has been taken down from the HP website, along with every other smartphone page excepting the veer.
    Down with the BourgeoisOS oppressors, webOS users unite!
    when is the latest in the day of Monday the 22nd that someone has placed an order and had it shipped? I ordered at about 17:30 est and have had my order status stagnant at shipping expected 9/21 for a week and a half now. Just noticed that the pending charge on my amex has disappeared also. Needless to say, its not looking good
    Quote Originally Posted by freeoscar View Post
    when is the latest in the day of Monday the 22nd that someone has placed an order and had it shipped? I ordered at about 17:30 est and have had my order status stagnant at shipping expected 9/21 for a week and a half now. Just noticed that the pending charge on my amex has disappeared also. Needless to say, its not looking good
    I ordered on the 22nd of August at 11 A.M.; I've been seeing "Admin" on my HP order; I've been reassured that my order (1 Pre 2) is still a GO. I had a credit card pending for 53 dollars plus the 1 dollar at first. That disappeared for a few days and I now show the 53 dollars pending. I'm still showing ADMIN and I still have a Planned Delivery Date of 09/03/2011. I expect that date to change starting tomorrow. My Palm Pre Plus is running fine at this point and even if I don't get it, I'll still be okay. 49 dollars non-contract is almost too good to be true. Unless they come out with a legit Cancellation; I'm still on the hunt. I wouldn't be surprised if my date of delivery does get pushed back to late this month. Meanwhile, I check everyday and will give the HP CSR (SMB) a call once a week. Don't give up just yet!