Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
  1.    #261  
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhat1 View Post
    My order placed last Monday for shipped this past Monday, scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I ordered from HP SMB on the phone.
    I'm assuming this is an unlocked version or is it Verizon?
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeebs View Post
    I'm assuming this is an unlocked version or is it Verizon?
    My VZW and unlocked Pre 2's are out for delivery today.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    Did/are people getting shipping emails. I have the order one and the online portal shows delivery date from HP as being today but I don't have a tracking number.
    Quote Originally Posted by professionalbum View Post
    Did/are people getting shipping emails. I have the order one and the online portal shows delivery date from HP as being today but I don't have a tracking number.
    Yes, I received a separate email with a link to a custom webpage with order and tracking info. This and an order status update to "processing" came after calling HP again to see what the issue was.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I was finally charged for one of my pre 2's yesterday (still pending), after being intially charged (pending) for both orders the day I ordered and then having them disappear.

I assume this means atleast one is located for me, my question is people who have recieved or have shipping info...how much longer after this did yours go out?
    Treo 680, Treo 750, Pre-, Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoom15 View Post
    I was finally charged for one of my pre 2's yesterday (still pending), after being intially charged (pending) for both orders the day I ordered and then having them disappear.

I assume this means atleast one is located for me, my question is people who have recieved or have shipping info...how much longer after this did yours go out?
    The phone was shipped on the day I got the shipping email.
    The shipping was fast even I chose the cheapest method. Only two days.

Called, order status changed, got shipping email the next business day and phones arriving two days later.
    Quote Originally Posted by determinedd View Post
    Called, order status changed, got shipping email the next business day and phones arriving two days later.
    Who did you call?

Anyone else gonna throw a party if they get a shipping email today?
    Quote Originally Posted by jopamora View Post
    Who did you call?

Anyone else gonna throw a party if they get a shipping email today?
    I had a "Your order cannot be processed...call..." message on the order status page and called that number and spoke to a rep. I don't recall the number.

Mine shipped out from the warehouse on Georgetown Rd in Indy and I had it next day. If that's where yours ships from it should only be one or two days.
    Ordered 8/22, confirmed and shipped 8/29, delivered 8/31

Proof:

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Ordered 8/22, confirmed and shipped 8/29, delivered 8/31

Proof:
    Nice, but dude you didn't have to post pics in two different threads. I have little hope that I'll be seeing my Pre2 this week.
    WTH!? I ordered on the 22nd as well and I haven't gotten any emails. The power button broke on my Sprint Pre today so now I REALLY need a new phone.
    Sprint FrankenPre 2
    webOS 2.2.4
    Verizon donor
    Nice, but dude you didn't have to post pics in two different threads. I have little hope that I'll be seeing my Pre2 this week.
    Both threads are very similar. Not like I double posted.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Both threads are very similar. Not like I double posted.
    I am just giving you grief. Cmon, you have your order let us take a few pot shots.

It looks like there are about 17 orders ahead of me that haven't shipped yet. It seems like the Order Status reps have no clue about stock. HP SMBs ordering system makes me weep.
  16.    #276  
    I am just giving you grief. Cmon, you have your order let us take a few pot shots.

It looks like there are about 17 orders ahead of me that haven't shipped yet. It seems like the Order Status reps have no clue about stock. HP SMBs ordering system makes me weep.
    How did you find out how many orders ahead? SMB does seem super clueless about stock but I have a feeling we'll all get shipping notifications this week.

I'm getting anxious...at least there are plenty of reviews out to whet my appetite for Pre 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeebs View Post
    How did you find out how many orders ahead? SMB does seem super clueless about stock but I have a feeling we'll all get shipping notifications this week.

I'm getting anxious...at least there are plenty of reviews out to whet my appetite for Pre 2.
    You can look at other orders based on the 0305XXXXX order number. I assumed the order numbers actually meant something. So, I looked at thousands of orders before and after mine and looked for the closest one that had been shipped or delivered and counted from there. I really hope I searched far enough back. None of the orders after mine had been shipped.
    I just switched to a Verizon Pre 2 from a Sprint Pre(-) this past weekend. Got the Pre 2 for $0.00 (with 2-year contract agreement) from Verizon via doing a chat session through their website with a sales representative.
    I phoned in my order on the 22nd, but my purchase order date is the 24th. Is anyone else seeing something similar?
    Quote Originally Posted by vanhanz View Post
    I phoned in my order on the 22nd, but my purchase order date is the 24th. Is anyone else seeing something similar?
    I'm seeing the same. Your phone in date is when you got the quote, and then the order was processed on the morning of the 24th (orders appear to be done in a batch process rather than real time).

My credit card authorization hold has dropped off but I'm still showing 2 allocated and an expected ship date of 9/21...