Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    The charge just posted for the total amount this afternoon and takes a day or two to clear. I ordered on 8/22 at 12 noon ET.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I ordered from HP SMB about 11:30 on Monday 8/22. I checked the order status yesterday and it said they were unable to process my order so I tried calling in to see what happened. Waited on hold 30 min and no one picked up. Tried calling again this morning when I got into work and sat on hold for 3 hours (estimated wait time when I called < 1 min) and no one picked up. Mind you I was working the whole time and after the first 45 minutes I got curious if anyone was ever going to pick up and just let it keep on going. While I was holding I emailed the rep who processed my order and he got back to me almost immediately and said that they were having issues with the order status website and that my order was still being processed. Lo and behold I checked my credit card a few minutes ago and HP charged my card, order status now correctly says my order is being processed, so I'm assuming it should ship in the next couple of days since they charged my card (unless Hurricane Irene gets in the way).
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhat1 View Post
    I ordered from HP SMB about 11:30 on Monday 8/22. I checked the order status yesterday and it said they were unable to process my order so I tried calling ...
    Yeah, I had the same deal, but got through after 23 mins and about an our after I got off the phone I noticed my card was charged.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    same to me I got charged that day but today I see the money back in my ccount. What happened?
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Anyone else have hp get an "error" with the order communicating with their system???

I ordered one early mon morn and one 2 hrs later. the one 2 hrs later has gone through, but when I inquired about the previous order...they investigated, could see it, I have pending charges, BUT they said it hasnt gone threw their system and is sitting their on hold....they acknoledged that it was their fault but say there is nothing they can do??? any advice?
    Treo 680, Treo 750, Pre-, Touchpad
    $129.99 Buy it Now...

NEW UNLOCKED HP Palm Pre 2 with WebOS!! | eBay

It changed from $124.99 to $129.99 right after I clicked on "Confirm Order" or whatever... pretty lame.

I bet HP got smart and decided to keep their stock to sell on ebay.... Muhahahahahahaaaaa....
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Update: talked with someone and they pushed it through. Saying things should hopefully be fully processed in the next couple days and I for sure got both pre 2's. Hopefully I can find someone to trade a tp for my spare pre 2.
  8. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    I have had two confirmation emails from SMB, now the pending charge on my card has disappeared. I ordered Monday morning. I have received no response to my emails. Seems they only bothered filling orders for those who called and bugged them constantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    $129.99 Buy it Now...

NEW UNLOCKED HP Palm Pre 2 with WebOS!! | eBay

It changed from $124.99 to $129.99 right after I clicked on "Confirm Order" or whatever... pretty lame.

I bet HP got smart and decided to keep their stock to sell on ebay.... Muhahahahahahaaaaa....
    It's jumped to $139.99 now.

Wonder what it will be when it gets to the last one.
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoom15 View Post
    Hopefully I can find someone to trade a tp for my spare pre 2.
    that would be the deal of the century!
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alfaverde View Post
    It's jumped to $139.99 now.

Wonder what it will be when it gets to the last one.
    Already at $144.99 with 7 available.

I'm awfully tempted coming from a Pixi Plux -- but dang is is the GSM model

Hmm. Another seller has the Verizon version for $150 + shipping. Link
    Last edited by miata; 08/26/2011 at 07:05 PM.
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
    not going to pay full price for for a phone that hp is abandoning
    Full price is, what? $400???

Anything less than $150 is a steal on this phone. ESPECIALLY if you're still using a Pre- on Sprint.

This will allow me to keep my plan at $40/mo for SERO Premium. Any phone that's somewhat worthy on Sprint will require an extra $10/mo over 2 years, so that'd be $240 extra on top of the initial cost of a Motorola Phantom or what have you. This allows me to get a "modern" phone with more RAM and battery life than I'll know what to do with after having used a Pre- for so long.

Oh happy day, HP!!! Thank goodness you warned me that my $430 Touchpad would be "worth less" on the last day of my return window. Now I've got two Touchpads *and* a Pre2 for the same price of that $430 Touchpad. What's not to like about that???
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I dunno, I'd feel better about ebay if some of these sellers had some feedback..
    Called HP SMB and they said my Pre2 order was cancelled. My CC still has a pending charge but he said that would drop off.

So I caved and bought one on EBay since my Pre- is fading fast.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RHerrick View Post
    Called HP SMB and they said my Pre2 order was cancelled. My CC still has a pending charge but he said that would drop off.

So I caved and bought one on EBay since my Pre- is fading fast.
    when doc you place your order?
    yea if you don't have an email saying it's cancelled then it's not cancelled yet. HP guys don't have a clue right now. They tell you a different thing everytime you call.
    Global Posts
    737 Global Posts
    did they get more at one point? They were $50 2 Fridays ago, and now they are sold out at $99.
    well, its been one week since I placed my order, and I still show "Admin" with "Planned Ship Date - 30-Aug-2011" and "Planned Delivery Date - 02-Sep-2011" I plan on giving "Aivy" a call later on. So far no cancellations, just an upgrade every couple of days. I don't know what they're upgrading though!
    I just got an email confirming my 4 Pre2's at $ 50 each. I'm in! I hope they ship soon.