Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by alfaverde View Post
    Mine now shows shipping today for delivery 8/26. I payed the extra buck for 2 day UPS hoping it would move it up the queue. May have worked if this is accurate.
    When did you order yours?
    I just got a confirmation email and the order status page changed. In the Line Item Detail link, I get Qty Allocated= the number ordered. Estimated ship date is 9/21 (???).

In contrast, my TouchPad order has a similar page, but Qty Allocated=0, and instead Qty B/O= the number ordered.
    Quote Originally Posted by superbrogue View Post
    When did you order yours?
    Sunday night.
    One around 9:30pm and another around 11:00pm. Both were processing to the point of email confirmation, but I had asked to cancel the second one as it was not ordered intentionally and I wanted to let someone else have a chance at one.

The rep wasn't even sure he could cancel it. That's how screwed up their system is right now. I wasn't that worried about is as he had made the price adjustment and I knew it wouldn't be hard to find it a good home with someone here on the forum. As it is he got it cancelled, price adjusted and communication out to me. He was trying to turn my bad experience around and he succeeded.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I ordered on Monday around 5:30 pm est. Just got a new confirmation email from HP DIRECT ORDERS. When I follow through to order status on the site it looks different than it had, but still says ship date of 9/21
    Quote Originally Posted by freeoscar View Post
    I ordered on Monday around 5:30 pm est. Just got a new confirmation email from HP DIRECT ORDERS. When I follow through to order status on the site it looks different than it had, but still says ship date of 9/21
    Sounds like you got the same as me. Click on "Line Item Detail" and you should be able to see whether your order has been allocated.

My guess is that we may see an update in the shipping tomorrow after FedEx is open (assuming this means the order is ready to go).
    I ordered mine Monday at about 2:30 pm eastern time.

I hope my status changes and I'm able to get it but it still says "processing" right now.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tasogare View Post
    Sounds like you got the same as me. Click on "Line Item Detail" and you should be able to see whether your order has been allocated.

My guess is that we may see an update in the shipping tomorrow after FedEx is open (assuming this means the order is ready to go).
    yes, it says 1 allocated, which is What I asked for. It'll be my first pre. I ordered 2 touchstones and the extra power adaptor cheap from verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by freeoscar View Post
    yes, it says 1 allocated, which is What I asked for. It'll be my first pre. I ordered 2 touchstones and the extra power adaptor cheap from verizon
    Congratulations you'll love webOS and after you've used the Touchstones you'll never want to go back to a plug in charger again.

After almost 2 yrs using them with my Pre+ I got spoiled. I lasted 2 days with my Touchpad before I went out and hunted down a touchstone for it.
    Just bought a second one on blowout for my office.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Im nervous, I ordered over the phone, 4 GSM pres and they still have not charged my card.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    Im nervous, I ordered over the phone, 4 GSM pres and they still have not charged my card.
    HP is such a bad company
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    have they out a hold on your card? You need to look under "pending" when you go to the cc website
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Received my e-mail confirmation last night though my credit charge is still pending. Ordered 8/22 at about 5:00p. Says its going to ship on 9/21 and arrive around 9/26. Someone else posted similar numbers so maybe they're expecting a shipment back in the next few weeks and will roll those out once they get them.
    same here but now I see the money back in my bank account although it doesn't show on my transanction history. It seems like they don't wanna take the money just yet even though it's got the quantity and and also it's got it on "allocated"

I also see my credit is approved and all is fine except for shipping it says "NO" I can see why HP is failing miserably right now. SONY should buy them.
    I just got an order confirmation email today (8/25). I called in the order on 8/22 at 3:15pm. I do see a pending charge fro HP on 8/23 tho...

does this mean I am getting the phone?

I also saw a 1.00 HP charge. What is that all about?
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    I just got an order confirmation email today (8/25). I called in the order on 8/22 at 3:15pm. I do see a pending charge fro HP on 8/23 tho...

does this mean I am getting the phone?

I also saw a 1.00 HP charge. What is that all about?
    They put the $1 charge on to make sure that's a valid card. It will disappear in a day or two.

I'm in the same situation, although I got an email confirmation right away on Monday after talking to the sales rep.

My order status has me worried though, since it originally was "processing", then changed to "approved", and is now back on "processing".
    Cha-ching! HP just took my money :-)
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    Quote Originally Posted by determinedd View Post
    that don't mean anything yet. Now you gotta wait and see if they have it
    Quote Originally Posted by determinedd View Post
    Did they charge you or just place a hold on your account?

I've been showing a pending charge on my card since Monday night and my order still says "processing".
    Just tried calling again and the smb rep I talked to informed me that my order will be cancelled since they don't have the stock.

I ordered on Monday 8/22 at 2:30 PM.

anyone got a gsm Pre 2 they want to sell me?
    lol now they are telling people they are out of stock? I don't know why HP says they have stock and take ur money n then all of a sudden they say no more after they even give you a confirmation number. I can see why webOS fell in the wrong hands and failed. Besides, I was reading an article that it's highly unlikely webos will survive in the future so that still leaves me open to the dual core processor of the iphone 5 coming up on sprint. I know most of the people are leaving android for the iphone 5. I also believe my orders were cancelled too then. I haven't called them but I did receive an email that said I was going to get a tracking number soon n where is it? I might as well give up. I hope HP sinks as a company :/