Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by superbrogue View Post
    I ordered one from HP smb on Monday, and yesterday my order status said it was approved and being sent to order management, but today my status is back at processing.

Been on hold for 2 hours now trying to figure out if I will get one or not.
    Anyone else had their status go back from being "approved and sent to order management" to "processing"??
    mine got approved but I really don't know what's up. HP employees do not work well together.
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    mine got approved but I really don't know what's up. HP employees do not work well together.
    Yeah, I checked yesterday and mine was approved so I though I was good, but then this morning it said it was being processed again, so now I have no idea if I will get one or not.

Sat on hold for 4 hours before I gave up, I don't think they are answering their phones.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    I just got a Pre2 order canceled and my 32g TP too.....SO MAD!

I order both @ 6:40PST Friday and go check online and see that it was canceled today.
    Quote Originally Posted by bignoze View Post
    I just got a Pre2 order canceled and my 32g TP too.....SO MAD!

I order both @ 6:40PST Friday and go check online and see that it was canceled today.
    From where specifically? HP Consumer website/phone? HP SMB website/phone?
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Checked my order status today ....

Ordered on 8/23,
    Estimated Ship Date 11/29,
    Estimated Delivery 12/04... :eek

I don't care if it takes over 3 months to get it, (I hope I do) just shocked it will be so long. Seems I'm always waiting for a webOS device...6 months for the minus, forever for a Pre3(not happening)..now for an unlocked Pre2. Ah well I rather wait then settle for a phone I don't want or like.
    ordered mine on 8/22 over the phone from HP smb, and it went from "processing" to "approved" and now back to "processing"

starting to think I'm not going to get one.

Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schro View Post
    From where specifically? HP Consumer website/phone? HP SMB website/phone?
    hp hpa web order. i was one of the first orders in.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I got an order approval and the status says

Estimated Ship Date: 09/21/2011
    Estimated Delivery Date: 09/26/2011
    I ordered a Pre 2 as an upgrade (was saving the upgrade for a Pre 3) on the Verizonwireless site last night 8/23/11 at 10:00pm for $49.95 and got an email this morning saying it had shipped! Has a tracking number and everything. Delivery tomorrow!
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    ordered mine on 8/22 over the phone from HP smb, and it went from "processing" to "approved" and now back to "processing"

starting to think I'm not going to get one.

maybe they are processing the shipment now and soon it will change to "shipped"
    Quote Originally Posted by methods View Post
    maybe they are processing the shipment now and soon it will change to "shipped"
    Hopefully, but i'm not getting my hopes up after hearing about everyone else's orders getting cancelled between the Pres and the Touchpads
    Hopefully, but i'm not getting my hopes up after hearing about everyone else's orders getting cancelled between the Pres and the Touchpads
    Seriously! The only success I've had is with a TouchPad I bought at full retail before the fire sale. It feels like the only way you can be sure you'll get it is once it is physically in your hand.

Yesterday the manager at Office Depo asked me why I wouldn't just order online - clearly he has not seen multiple orders go up in smoke after days of waiting to silence.

I hope they can fulfill these orders, but I'm not listening to another rep until I'm holding the thing in my hands.
    Arrg!

The rep took down my billing address wrong and by the time it was corrected the order had been tossed back down the queue for review and they say it's likely going to be cancelled because of insufficient stock!!!

But more than the rep that wrote down the wrong address, I blame people like this guy here.

Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    how is that easier? It's more complicated selling gsm if you want to sprintify. I just ordered 15 palm pre 2s wooooo for verizon and I already have 10 buyers so far and I'm keeping one for me. I'm rich.......... They ran out of touchpads though. Sucks. But I ant believe I'm selling the pre2s to people I lnow for $250 each and yet I got them for $50 wow crazy... The next 4 I will sell on craigslist
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Arrg!

The rep took down my billing address wrong and by the time it was corrected the order had been tossed back down the queue for review and they say it's likely going to be cancelled because of insufficient stock!!!

But more than the rep that wrote down the wrong address, I blame people like this guy here.
    Who told you that it was tossed back down the queue? That's what I am worried has happened to my order.
    Well, I ordered my Palm Pre 2 Monday morning around 11:00 AM. I'm on ADMIN under SMB and they project a delivery date of September 01, 2011. Here's hoping!
    Order Status steps:

1) "Your order is being processed. You may be contacted by an HP representative to confirm the details of your order." (or something like that)
    2) "Your order has been approved and is being sent to order management."
    3) "Your order is currently being processed by order management."

Is this what people are getting?
    Who told you that it was tossed back down the queue? That's what I am worried has happened to my order.
    I called in today to check on the status. The rep I got looked it up and said that it had been tossed back because of the error and after corrected (noted that same day but processed the next day) had to go through credit card processing again which put it back to the end of the order list. He said it was highly unlikely it would match stock and would likely be cancelled sometime tomorrow by the system.
    Mine now shows shipping today for delivery 8/26. I payed the extra buck for 2 day UPS hoping it would move it up the queue. May have worked if this is accurate.