Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I tried to get one on discount today but they were out of stock. They were supposedly going for $50. But I did manage to call and get a Touchpad for $99.
    Did you happen to ask on the phone if they did have any in stock? I know it says so on the site, was just curious if the reps said anything different.
    What discount did you try to use?
    where did you get a Touchpad for $100?
    they will be on hp.com for 99/149 for the 16/32 and i believe best buy starting saturday!
    Quote Originally Posted by gibsongeek View Post
    they will be on hp.com for 99/149 for the 16/32 and i believe best buy starting saturday!
    They were on hp.com...but are sold out now...which is amazing because navigating to the page with the discount was fairly complex. That said, a post on Slickdeals with instructions and over 1 million views in a couple of hours shows that there certainly was a lot of interest at that price...and it seems like most folks who posted were buying more than one.
    Yea... ebay is flooded with people selling for $250 and up Buy It Nows.
    32Gb LG G2 - 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 / Cyanogenmod 10.1 (4.2.2) Dual Boot @ 1.8Ghz

RETIRED:
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Mine
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - LunaCE 4.9.5 - Also Mine
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Wife's (replaced with GS3)
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - Also Wife's

Past: 2 Sprint Pre(minuses), a Sprintified Pre+, and a Sprintified Pre2.
    Anyone on PreCentral get one of the Pre 2's. I really really wish HP would have offered them to the Dev community through some means before going public. $50 would have been a awesome deal to frankenpre on... back to ebay to pay premium for one from some Joe Blow that doesn't give a crap about webOS because he got to a deal before me to which I would have paid HP 200$ for a new one.
    I just got one new unlocked off ebay for$195.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    man i really want this 50 buck deal
    eallan likes this.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    I got a GSM and a VZW Pre 2's last night, 50 bones each, even used a coupon so they were less ......I am stocked and ready to go!
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I wonder how many phones got moved yesterday. I would buy a whole lot at $50 if i could.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    ugh i really want a pre 2 to sprintify it =[ anyone wanna sell one XD
    At first I was really ****ed as I just got my unlocked Pre 2 to FrankenPre the day before HPs announcement for $250 plus shipping.

Then when it went out of stock at $50 so fast that I never had a chance I didn't feel so bad.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Come play with my Twitter.
    I'd like a Pre 2 to Sprintify as well. Anyone want to sell one, please let me know!

Karla
    I've been wanting a Pre 2 for a long time now.. I was just waiting for the price to get closer to 100. Well.. it skipped 100, went down to 50, and instantly sold out! Grrr.
    For a FrankenPre2 do you need a Verizon or Unlocked GSM?

I have an unlocked GSM Dev phone that I've never really used (outside my desk) - was using it for development but probably not going to continue that.

But I want a Verizon Pre 2. I'd be willing to trade with someone, or sell for enough to replace with a Verizon Pre 2.
    The GSM Dev phone works great for FrankenPre-ing. I just followed the instructions in webOS Internals and I couldn't hack my way out of a paperbag.
    I'm confused. Do you use a AT&T GSM Pre2 or Verizon CDMA Pre2 to Frankenpre a Pre2 for use on Sprint?
    Quote Originally Posted by psiwriter View Post
    I'm confused. Do you use a AT&T GSM Pre2 or Verizon CDMA Pre2 to Frankenpre a Pre2 for use on Sprint?
    Either works.

Just got off the phone with Small Business. They have Pre 2's for $50. Call and get one. Please don't post to slickdeals for poaching resellers.
    Last edited by professionalbum; 08/22/2011 at 08:08 AM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast