Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    So an unlocked Pre2 GSM will work on Sprint in the US??

dang, think I missed a chance yesterday
    Just tried calling their small business number and the estimated hold time was "in excess of one hour". I also tried to chat with them, but all reps are busy. Crazy!

Karla
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by professionalbum View Post
    Either works.

Just got off the phone with Small Business. They have Pre 2's for $50. Call and get one. Please don't post to slickdeals for poaching resellers.
    Thanks for the info. After the phone order, were you able to track the order status on the hp smb webpage ?
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    is there anywhere else I can buy the unlocked GSM pre 2 for $50 besides hp's website? AKA, not ebay. This is definitely the phone I want now that pre 3 won't be available, and getting it for $50 would be money!
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I too would like to know where I can get one of these at this price. If anyone knows, please update us!
    I contacted my SMB rep that tried to originally sell me a TouchPad but I wanted one on launch day about Pre 2s. Picked up 3 of them to replace family Sprint Pres. I picked up 3 for the price of less than 1 eBay phone. Call and get one asap guys! My order says expected ship date of 9/21. I can wait a month, but hoping they come sooner.
    What's the number to call?
    Waited on hold for one hour: Pre2 all sold out, touchpad all sold out. Bummer. Guy said one guy bought five, maybe he will want sell a couple.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    ugh there closed but imm gonna try to call all the numbers i can find >.< does anyone on here who bought an extra one wanna let me buy one off you with paypal plzzzzz >.< or anyone who can get ahold of one at that price ill pay you 75$ i really dont want to switch to android and i dont like the htc arrive =/
    Me too! Please, someone help me not switch to Android.

Quote Originally Posted by NpManny View Post
    ugh there closed but imm gonna try to call all the numbers i can find >.< does anyone on here who bought an extra one wanna let me buy one off you with paypal plzzzzz >.< or anyone who can get ahold of one at that price ill pay you 75$ i really dont want to switch to android and i dont like the htc arrive =/
    There were more this morning really early. I woke up at 5 AM Central on accident and decided to check the HP website. I barely missed the Pre 2, but barely made the Veer. I didn't have a way to pay for it, though. I was pretty upset. I'm unable to snatch these deals because of school.
    How are you going to know except hitting the refresh key all day?
    Last edited by D0lphin; 08/26/2011 at 04:32 AM.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    I just called the SMB line, there isn't anything left.
    There are huge stocks in UK, it's really easy to find, trust me

Ol, I haven't read all the thread, forget about what i've said, here it costs about 200+
    I ended up just buying one on eBay for $129.99. The price on HP went up to $99.99 anyways, and they are impossible to get.
    Picked one up on ebay too. Price is way down from what it's been for months. Excited!
    I just told my friends that if I do get the pre2s from verizon(15) I will sell them the pre2s Verizon for only $90 brand new. I'm still waiting on my order :/
    spoke to an SMB rep this afternoon (barely any wait time). All he could is say is that there is a 'very good likelihood' I will get my phone, but to check back on Monday if I haven't seen any further emails from them. Just basic acknowledgement that the who webOS thing has been very difficult for them. I can't even imagine what happens when the TP notification emails go out.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12