Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    I just spent 200 to get a Pre2 for frankenpre surgery. I will not be spending more money to get another phone. I like this phone a lot and won't be moving on until it's absolutely necessary.

While it stinks that there won't be anymore developer support, I think most of us have gotten used to that already.

I am pretty embarrassed to have bought a TP at full retail. I feel like an *****.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    One month ago I bought a P2, hoping that this company (sorry, forgot the name, you know, the one that bought Palm)would go global with its app catalog and allow me to buy apps from Austria.

This will not happen, so I have a smartphone without paid apps. Dear company, whose name I forgot, that sucks, because you said otherwise.

Quo ad me vertam ? WP 7 and Nokia ? I do not know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    I will stick with my Pre2 as long as I can. I love my phone. I hope that when it starts to get old, there will be another OS that I can choose because right now I wouldn't know what to do.
    Apple has nice products, but I dislike their ecosystem and the fact that you feel like a prisoner in their system. Android is on the other hand more free, but it feels kind of ... I don't know. Clunky? Apart from the Big-Brotherish issues I have with Google.
    Apple feels like Big Brother to me. It's all done for you. Don't worry about it. Don't even think about changing it.

Google's Android, on the other hand, feels like you're being assimilated into the Borg.

Both are dedicated app per function systems as of now, with no real multi-tasking. Apple has renounced Flash...

I don't know. I'm pretty upset. It would be nice for webOS to be given space to do it's thing. I really thought that was begining to happen after the TouchPad price drop and the renewed marketing effort.

Then >poof< all gone. :-(
    Trēo 650 -> Trēo 700P -> Trēo 755P -> Prē
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12