1.    #1  
    I subscribed to MLB gameday audio and it was working fine (I was able to listen to games with no problem) until about a week ago. Now I can't even get to the gameday audio feeds via the MLB mobile website. When I click on "Sections" to get to the Gameday audio list nothing happens. I can't get the web to respond to some of the other links on the MLB website either - is anyone else having similar issues?
    I'm having the same problem on my original Pre. Started exact same time as yours.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Gameday Audio is working fine for me (broken as it is this season). I just pulled the audio up for the Sea-Cle game that's starting right now up on my Pre- with no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhat1 View Post
    Gameday Audio is working fine for me (broken as it is this season). I just pulled the audio up for the Sea-Cle game that's starting right now up on my Pre- with no problem.
    That's odd. I can't get the MLB website to function on the phone. When I hit "sections" it does not respond and no pull down menu appears, so I can't get to the audio page.
    The same thing happened to me (Pre Plus, Verizon). What I did as a work-around was start typing the url for the Gameday Audio section (I think it's m.mlb.com/products/bbgda/epg) and go there, then bookmark it and you still have access to it.
    Having the same problems with my Pixi and Pre. A week ago, when I first noticed the issue, I emailed MLB Mobile Support for help.

Here was their response on 8/24:

"Thank you for sending your email. We appreciate your feedback. Please call the toll-free customer service hotline at 1-866-306-5311 in order to do some troubleshooting and perhaps improve your experience. Thank you again for taking the time to write!"

Cracker-jack customer service, that is.

After waiting on the phone for 20mins the other day, I gave up. May try again this week.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Hey all, as a follow up - I just upgraded my Pre- to a Frankenpre and just fired up MLB Gameday Audio for the first time on the new phone. Listening to Orioles-Yankees right now. I went in through the m.mlb.com homepage, clicked on sections and then gameday audio in the pulldown menu.
    Good to know you are having luck, ThePhat1. I wonder what the difference could be?

The m.mlb.com mainpage still won't let me touch "Sections" or anything else in that top bar, using my Pixi. However, DonnieBaseball23's work-around link is Aces (like Sabathia and Verlander). Thanks for that.

I may try calling MLB Mobile's hotline tonight. I'm not hopeful. If it's anything like I've experienced in the past from MLB.com, I'll be talking to customer service reps quoting from a script.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I wonder what it is too -- at first I thought maybe some browser patch I had might be letting me access it but not others, but I just realized my Frankenpre 2 is stock right now with no patches.

Only other thing I can think of is maybe the problem is Flash? My Pre- (running webOS 2.1) and Frankenpre are both flash-enabled. Maybe that's why people are having trouble interacting with the sections menu.