Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Ok so i got everything working and syncing so far.

What apps, themes, tweaks, and things do i need to install?

Any suggestions???
    Not totally sure if this will help you but I made a post showing what my device runs as far as combination of patches and everything if you were looking for a place to start.

First thing is turning developer mode on and getting preware if you haven't already. Then the fun begins

Did you do your own conversion? That's some serious dedication to literally hack together a phone to work on your carrier!
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Yep did it all myself it was pretty simple once you start! great documentation out there on it!!!! Thanks for the info i was looking for some of those items to tweak.

Do we have any themes out there yet??
    I haven't touched the themes yet, but you there are a few theme feeds you can enable in Preware if you go to the Manage Feeds settings.
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    is there anything out there yet for the 5x4 icons???
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Just created my Frankenstein and LOVE IT! wow, can't thank the developers and all who pitched in on the docs to make it happen. Surgery was hardest part, but did it in an hour. Now I am in the same boat, need 5x4 icons or updated App launcher patch. Anything out there?
    Next steps are to try to re-install the Sprint apps - nav, tv, etc. I somehow can't get nav to work, but tv works fine.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.