Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Voice dialing is my least favorite feature. Was laying in bed last night and told it to call my wife, showing her how cool it was... I called my boss @ 2am. Won't be using that, ever again.
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    threed61#WN likes this.
    <<threads merged>>
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I have the same problem. I would rather not have voice dialing if it means losing the system sounds.
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    how do I get voice dial to stop auto opening when I plug in my headphones? Super annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by bradenfontaine View Post
    Voice dialing is my least favorite feature. Was laying in bed last night and told it to call my wife, showing her how cool it was... I called my boss @ 2am. Won't be using that, ever again.
    It knows your REAL boss IS your wife!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Quote Originally Posted by wmurch3 View Post
    how do I get voice dial to stop auto opening when I plug in my headphones? Super annoying.
    make sure you have it set where it won't use voice dial with the screen off and always make sure you turn the screen off BEFORE plugging in headphones, etc. Works for me and yes, that was very annoying.
    So far, when I say a contact name, all that happens is the keypad opens and says to "enter a name or number." Does this mean it cannot understand what I am saying or something else?
    I doctored the phone and now I can voice dial. . It can't understand words from me though, only numbers. It may not have needed to be doctored, for all I know!
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrad2 View Post
    make sure you have it set where it won't use voice dial with the screen off and always make sure you turn the screen off BEFORE plugging in headphones, etc. Works for me and yes, that was very annoying.
    Thanks. I'll have to remember that though i always have it on my TS in my car so the screen is always on.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12