1.    #1  
    other than the obvious, what are new features that you guys found?

I found that if you hold down the square button (I forget its name) and then press the space bar, a list of smiley faces come up for you to select one. This only works in the messaging app... I think.

did you guys find anything else yet?
    Seeing embedded images in emails is fixed now.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    Was that e-mail problem happening to your accounts that were pop server accounts? I had no problem with Google (imap) and microsoft exchange accounts. Just wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by docchumley View Post
    Was that e-mail problem happening to your accounts that were pop server accounts? I had no problem with Google (imap) and microsoft exchange accounts. Just wondering.
    Yes, I believe so. My live and Comcast accounts were having the issues.
    Yes, please update with features. All I know of is Exhibition mode and voice dialing. (and now the smileys!)
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    Yes, please update with features. All I know of is Exhibition mode and voice dialing. (and now the smileys!)
    This article seems to state the rest of it.

HP Pre 2 Gets webOS 2.1 Upgrade
    Not that is its a make or break for me, pictures on contacts still do not show up in the message thread. Something I was hoping would be corrected.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    This really isn't technically a "feature" but there are a LOT more good patches for 2.1 than there are for 2.0.1 .. I've missed some of these dearly and I'm glad to finally have them again.
  9.    #9  
    in my experience, it seems like the facebook app loads much faster. On 2.0.1 it took forever for it to start up and load the newsfeed. Now its up in like 2 seconds.
    Email - The app now rotates.

Luna - Much faster restarts.
    Anyone still get big x's when trying to load ANY photo in a Facebook post? I just reinstalled the FB app and no change. Looks like it's going away and I'll stick with the mobile web version until the app gets an update.
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    I'm seeing more pics on the Facebook app than before, but still only a small amount. I have been told this is because I have set (on the desktop version) to only use https, don't know if it is true or correct, but makes sense.
  13.    #13  
    I'm so happy about the email rotation. I had a patch for that before the update and it wasn't supported in 2.1. I didn't even try to see if it did. Nice to know! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceBradford View Post
    I'm seeing more pics on the Facebook app than before, but still only a small amount. I have been told this is because I have set (on the desktop version) to only use https, don't know if it is true or correct, but makes sense.
    Genius... I realized that I had set that option when it came out and then forgot about it. Silly of me to expect their app to be able to handle the brutal HTTPS protocol

Switched it back and everything is showing up again. Thanks!
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Not that is its a make or break for me, pictures on contacts still do not show up in the message thread. Something I was hoping would be corrected.
    THIS.

This one issue has been such a bummer for me. I know in 1.4.5 it happened (not neeearly as much as in 2.X). Anyway, in 1.4.5 you could fix this by changing which account was the primary account for a contact and then changing it back.

The only way to fix this in 2.x (that i've found) is to unlink one of the profiles. Back swipe to the contacts page, and then go back and relink the profiles. I know it is very tedious, but it works.

Does anyone know what causes this issue? ?