1.    #1  
    when i open the streamer on the computer I don't get the message that says it can't stream over 3g anymore but it still doesn't work when I try on my phone. I am using a 2wire 1701hg gateway and have opened the ports 6990-7010 to make sure it is opened on the router settings and on the computer firewall have gone to allow program through and have allowed anything that says kalemsoft and I have the ip address and base port manually put in to the phone so idk what else to try
    Quote Originally Posted by splee1234 View Post
    when i open the streamer on the computer I don't get the message that says it can't stream over 3g anymore but it still doesn't work when I try on my phone. I am using a 2wire 1701hg gateway and have opened the ports 6990-7010 to make sure it is opened on the router settings and on the computer firewall have gone to allow program through and have allowed anything that says kalemsoft and I have the ip address and base port manually put in to the phone so idk what else to try
    I think you still have to forward the port ( usually 7000) to the ip of the computer running the server app.