Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    I have several email accounts hooked up to my Palm Pre 2 (one google and 2 yahoo). And until the other day, they all worked fine. Then out of nowhere one of the yahoo ones stops getting mail. So I tried restarting the phone. And then changing my password on yahoo and resetting up the account, and now what I have found is that when I tried to delete my yahoo email off of my phone to reenter it, I can't reenter it. I get "unknown error" every time and can't sign in. Is there something that I can do about this?
  2. #2  
    Did you try doing a full restart after deleting the account before trying to add it back onto the device?
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


  3.    #3  
    I did earlier, but I will try again right now.
  4.    #4  
    now it let me create it but I'm back to "internal error: timed out waiting for cookies -- src/commands/AuthYahooCommand.cpp:117" and no mail coming in.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ijpearson View Post
    now it let me create it but I'm back to "internal error: timed out waiting for cookies -- src/commands/AuthYahooCommand.cpp:117" and no mail coming in.
    Are you on wifi when you get this error? If not I would make sure you have a wifi connection and try it again...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


  6.    #6  
    I have tried it both on and off wifi. Now it says I have invalid credentials.
  7. #7  
    Are you able to access this Yahoo account via computer with your new username & password?
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    Are you able to access this Yahoo account via computer with your new username & password?
    yes I am. Just not on the palm, and all my other email accounts work on it.
  9. 27
    27 is offline
    27's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ijpearson View Post
    I have several email accounts hooked up to my Palm Pre 2 (one google and 2 yahoo). And until the other day, they all worked fine. Then out of nowhere one of the yahoo ones stops getting mail. So I tried restarting the phone. And then changing my password on yahoo and resetting up the account, and now what I have found is that when I tried to delete my yahoo email off of my phone to reenter it, I can't reenter it. I get "unknown error" every time and can't sign in. Is there something that I can do about this?
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-problems.html
  10.    #10  
    i did this as a quick fix, but would like to find another way so my calendar and contacts synch as well.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions